RPG Maker Forums

OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
They're all great games. There really isn't a particular order, though maybe the best one to start out with is Ocarina of Time.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
NOOOOOO I have to do them in a certain order, or my OCD will kick off.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Be my guest figuring out Nintendo's ordering scheme.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Funny you should say that, I remember watching a youtube video on it recently and they were saying that the zelda timeline according to its creator is different to the timeline they released in some big zelda lore book. Tbh I'd rather just play from Link to the past, to ocarina of time, to majora's mask, to wind waker, to twilight, to skyward sword to breath of the wild.
Sharm
Sharm
Don't expect an Alundra story with LoZ, they're quite different on that end. There's also no jump button. I really love Action RPG's, I wish it was a more common genre and that they weren't all considered Zelda clones.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
I have no idea why some call Alundra a zelda clone, they are two completely different games, great games in my opinion but definitely different.
Sharm
Sharm
Vastly! Both good, though I'm hating Alundra's story. I don't like dark in my entertainment, get my fill of that IRL.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Oh I love the alundra story, I just wish you could have the option to actually save them instead of dying. That moment Sybil dies breaks my heart everytime.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Unfortunately, the story is a bit darker than most. Most of the villagers don't survive. But at least Alundra gets a girlfriend.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Well sort of
starlight dream
starlight dream
Sounds like a fun plan. I haven't played most of the Zelda games & it gnaws at me. lol One day...
If @TheMutantSpaceDancer hasn't told you get, there are also Tingle games xd And apparently they're much fun.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Do not mention that name in my presense............. He's a sham!!!
starlight dream
starlight dream
Yikes! *steps backward*
Aw c'mon, he makes you & everyone else look good xD
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Nooo he does his little witchcraft chant and throws sparkly things in your eyes and overcharges you for map interpretation...he is my mortal enemy...
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
I'm sorry did I hear somebody talkin' sh!t 'bout Tingle?
starlight dream
starlight dream
Hahaha Think about it. He entertains you with a musical!

And... errr... are you the real Link? o_O Nice to meet you, can you autograph my forehead?
starlight dream
starlight dream
TheMutantSpaceDancer
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
I personally take great delight in shooting him out of the sky in Majoras Mask, if I could, I'd attach him to my boat grapple in wind waker and drag him out to sea.
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
that's very rude. What did Tingle ever do to you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well that was three hours of work down the drain, because GIMP froze and I forgot to save anything.
for who interested in a example boilerplate pixijs with snowpack , i made a branch with pixijs .
Web and Desktop, nwjs is not required.
https://github.com/nwutils/SnowPack-nw/tree/PixiJs
I definitely give up Parcel bundler !
I wonder how many amazing games from the Completed Game/Games In Development forums that I just passed only because of an uninteresting title.

Doing more paralaxing. It isn't much, but it looks a lot less blocky now :)
aww these times when you feel alone, abandonned and lack the self awareness you don't even read anymore your favorite of all forum. Sorry all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SauloDaniel