RPG Maker Forums

SweetMeltyLove
SweetMeltyLove
Veggies rule!
The Stranger
The Stranger
Which veggies did you pick up? There's only three veggies I dislike: cucumbers, mushrooms and tomatoes; the last two aren't really veggies, though.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Any... Onions? Meow.
Lunarea
Lunarea
I picked up brussel sprouts, red and yellow peppers, spring onion, broccoli, baby potatoes and mushrooms for roasting. And then some carrots, lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes for salads. :)
The Stranger
The Stranger
I love the vast majority of those things. Big fan of raw onions; especially red onions. :)
ts50
ts50
Enjoy your roasted veggies and salad ^^
I really like most of those things as well :)
ts50
ts50
And I love mushrooms. Just not the wild ones you find anywhere :p
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
Veggies?! get a juicy steak, a burger, or even deep fried force fed duck!! all you vegans know your missing out and know that meat is juicy, delicious and everything right in this world. admit it!!!! :D:D:D:D
The Stranger
The Stranger
I'm no vegan, I'm an omnivore. :p
IguanaGuy
IguanaGuy
I like asparagus on the BBQ. That's good stuff.
starlight dream
starlight dream
I love roasted veggies :) Enjoy your meal.
IAmJakeSauvage
IAmJakeSauvage
I've been making garlic chips a lot lately - if you haven't tried them google them, super easy and yuMmMmYyY
Lunarea
Lunarea
Well, I'm not vegan, but I do like fresh vegetables. Plus it's the first warm week after a long winter and the store was out of burgers and most grilling meat.
ts50
ts50
A few vegetables doesn't make you a vegan ;)
IguanaGuy
IguanaGuy
I didn't think you were saying you were a vegan by your initial post. I guess not mentioning meat gave that impression though. (haha) Just fired up the grill for first time today since autumn myself.

Latest Profile Posts

Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridge36000