RPG Maker Forums

Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
yay Slimmeiske! It's ok I hope.
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
Depends what games it's gonna be. The ones already revealed (Kerbal Space Program, Dead Rising 4, and RUINER) ain't my thing. ^^;
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
I can't blame you meow. I don't like most any game anymore ; _;. Kind of funny that I'm making one also hehe.
Dalph
Dalph
Some months are actually worth it, others totally aren't and there's also the risk of getting games that you already own.
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
It wasn't worth it for me. :( Not one single game I wanted or one I could see myself playing. (also, hiya Dalph!)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hogogopfu01