RPG Maker Forums

starlight dream
starlight dream
@Guiguimu Ooops I think you posted on the wrong person's status. It sounds like you're describing @Sauteed_Onion
@KanaX It's a rainy spring day here, time to sit indoors and cyberstalk each other:p
@djDarkX LOL Hugs are distracting. I wanted to make sprites today. Ain't happening now^^
@The Stranger Those 2 are sharing a secret..
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
@starlight dream nope, even tho Sauteed is also very sweet, I posted right :P
Oh that one is adorable!!!
The Stranger
The Stranger
Awwh! Those lil' baby ducklings are so cute. <3 The one at the top looks left out, though. :( That's the sort of trauma which turns a duckling into a lakeside serial killer.
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Guiguimu I'd have to agree with you. I mean, just look at that cold, distant look in his eyes. Look of a duckling who has snapped.
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
starlight dream
starlight dream
@The Stranger :guffaw: He's choosing his first victim right there lol
(Errr hugging victim, probably;))

@Guiguimu Well thank you much much much. You're huggable too. The proof: *Hugs*
The Stranger
The Stranger
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
What no hugs can do to a duck...
The Stranger
The Stranger
djDarkX
djDarkX
I think I'll be fine without the hugs. I've been feeling odd lately as it is, so, might be best anyway. :guffaw:
The Stranger
The Stranger
@djDarkX Did you manage to get back on your feet after that whole housing ordeal?
djDarkX
djDarkX
Still working on it, but now it's just down to finding a house to live in.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@djDarkX I'm glad things are starting to look up. Is your mum doing okay? I know you said she went to stay with friends or family.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@djDarkX Deal. No hugs. ^^ Oddity levels must be kept to average. I support that idea.
fimamati
fimamati

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VanSiefried