RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
I asked the same question a while back. xD MSN had built in games! I have no desire to create an account for Discord, it's a waste of my time. I sometimes use Steam for my IM needs.
fallenlorelei
fallenlorelei
I used to have Discord for local friends when playing WoW and FFXIV, but never opened it because of the constant "blooping" noise (I work from home sooo no distractions plz!). But now I see lots of like groups and stuff for Discord. Seems interesting!! Is there one for RPG Maker?
The Stranger
The Stranger
Not 100% sure, but I think there is.
fallenlorelei
fallenlorelei
Omgosh I found it. I'm so shy!!!1!1 But its under my other name. I have a mask. Hahaha
The Stranger
The Stranger
Haha! Awwh. You never sound shy in your tutorial vids. ^.^
taarna23
taarna23
Maybe but some people sure get mad if you do't like joining Discord channels. I don't understand.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@taarna23 Not joining Discord creates discord. :P
shadefoundry
shadefoundry
It's more like an actually functioning version of Skype with more modern features.
fallenlorelei
fallenlorelei
@shadefoundry "an actually functioning version of Skype" LOLOL I love that
Vaena
Vaena
Saw this and got curious and made one... and now I am just staring at a bunch of Wumpus animals, haha. *laughs at her clueless self and runs back to Instagram*

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Starting work on some stuff for the community. Hopefully it will be fun, and useful to somebody.
Searching what to play in my dead times, the nostalgia hit me hard and ended downloading the Patapon trilogy, hope I can avenge my child self and beating all the games hahaha
Finished the frontier and...I apologize to anyone who saw the trailer I posted and actually tried it. Technical marvel, crazy disjointed fetish story hidden inside a cheap milsim skin that has no idea what it's trying to be except sanctimonious and failing at even that. As much as I hate fallout 4's story, even it was better. I guess there just won't be another non-parody fallout after all.
Anyone else having trouble posting in the forum? I have no reply box in posts or in messages. This is the only place I can type. @Archeia?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katara