Comments on Profile Post by Touchfuzzy

1. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    May 1, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  2. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I think the only "classic RPG's" I've ever played are of the SNES line. I've played most all of those. Other consoles? Not so much. PC? Hardly any. Though, I do recommend Ultima 4-7 to anyone who wants a good RPG.
    May 1, 2018
  3. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    More like 96% maybe?:p

By classics are you referring to early consoles or the "big hit/revolutionary" rpgs across every platform?
    I think I've played more oldies than many rpg fans, mostly due to my age hehe ^^b
    May 1, 2018
  4. Mrs_Allykat
    Mrs_Allykat
    Two words for you: Shining Tears.

I mean, if you've played that many, you must have played that one, and that would mean you're in a brotherhood of people that played a 1 star "AAA title." SALUTE!
    May 1, 2018
  5. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I've played Shining Tears, but generally am super meh on all the action RPGs in the Shining series.

I really wish they would release another SRPG Shining game stateside.
    May 1, 2018
  6. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    @bgillisp He has me beat, but honestly I've still played a huge amount of the ones listed in his played by title page.

The big difference is I mostly stuck to console in the 80s era and didn't play as many of the Apple IIe games and such (except every wizardry).
    May 1, 2018
  7. Mrs_Allykat
    Mrs_Allykat
    I loved the character artwork in the game, but to me the killer was the font they chose. Egads. Horrible. Yes, a strategy Shining RPG (current) would be great!

Also there are a few old gems on the PC/Apple/C=/Atari machines. The first BattleTech and MegaTraveller comes to mind.
    May 1, 2018