RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
You just gave me something like 33 likes. xD Here's one in return.
Poryg
Poryg
33? That's nothing compared to @starlight dream's decision to overcome you with likes :D
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
I dread.to think what starlight and guiguimu have, I liked their status's back from Febuary lol.
starlight dream
starlight dream
:o Was this some kind of... revenge?
The Stranger
The Stranger
It looks like you bumped @starlight dream's likes to over 9000. :P She's not far behind me now.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@The Stranger I think you're now encouraging him to give you more likes :p

@Poryg I've been surpassed, wiped out, annihilated. The golden hero of the Like Kingdom has arrived.^^
The Stranger
The Stranger
@starlight dream Shhh! Having so many likes is what gives me my world changing powers. If I lag behind, then all life as we know it may or may not end. :P
starlight dream
starlight dream
@The Stranger A-ha! I knew you were attracting likes more easily than others. It's part of some universal order. There must be a magical unicorn behind all this.^^
The Stranger
The Stranger
@starlight dream There is! If I hit 10k likes it'll appear before your very eyes and grant you a single wish; the wish can't be for more wishes.
starlight dream
starlight dream
I have a better idea than wishing for more wishes. Yes. Really. I'm telling ya... yeah.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@The Stranger It's so hard to go on a liking spree on your profile. :( I've already liked everything lol

Edit: I found maybe 10 things to like on your first status page. Even liked the bank troubles :p Sigh. We'll never see that unicorn.
Poryg
Poryg
Then go to history of like maybe 20 pages ago? To year 2016 :D
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Poryg I shall do that. Back to to the past I go!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sooo I tried CSP Ex today.
this is Drizzt's theme https://tinyurl.com/y3m7ruml Theme Name: Foon by Toon, Persons theme: Drizzt...
I'm still around. Just the job, family things, and another Covid scare to make sure that I'm good and distracted from RM :-/
SF_Actor3_6 added!

trying to make my first public game... stuck trying to make a tileset... oh man.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geddesmck