RPG Maker Forums

Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
I was trying to sleep so I was counting likes instead of counting sheep XD
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Guiguimu He's still up so.... ehhh... I think he needs to count more sheep, I means likes ;)
I'm not complaining xd When I first saw the alerts I thought the forum was on fire.
But now I'm all :kaoluv: XD
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Slept like a boss ;)
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
What can I say, I like you a lot lol
starlight dream
starlight dream
I need 1 more like to truly believe that.
starlight dream
starlight dream
:MV2:

Thanks! Uhh... how come I got no alerts whatsoever... I guess I'll take your word for it....
*heheheheh* :p
Marquise*
Marquise*
*reads original comment* wuuuh?
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* I woke up and had 256 alerts O.o ... "Likes" from Alexander Hawksmoor. A true invasion XD..
Marquise*
Marquise*
@starlight dream Oh me too I was infected. I found that spooky especially after his status about mansplanation. Well he needed attention and kinda alphabossed, but I decided keep back my "I feel love award" for a bit XD
Well got a reaction. ^^
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* You and me love giving likes (as well as Guiguimu and The Stranger) so the universe made AlexanderHawksmoor give us a few back ;)
The balance of the universe depended on it ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gamer4500