RPG Maker Forums

starlight dream
Blackyu
Blackyu
And this discussion is still going on ! Woohoo ! \o/
Personally, I might have a problem with swearing, but only when I do it. Being quite salty myself, I have a strong tendency to use curse words very often, with the same 'weight' as normal words, so people sometimes look at me funny cause I said various words considered violent without even noticing.
Blackyu
Blackyu
I'm trying to replace some of my swear words by rare euphemisms, but it's hard to get rid of them because I speak very spontaneously, so using such words is pretty much automatic.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Oh i've been monitering this thread from the background ready to click delete at any moment if things got out of hand. Im quite pleased it remained civil, apart from someone assuming the thread was about extremists.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Honestly, this thread was just me ranting about a stupid woman who was making a fool of herself on twitter whilst her sheep blindly applauded her. Rant over.
Rehjul
Rehjul
So you wouldn’t classify the ‘vile’, ‘ideologically zealous’, fringe groups you referenced as extremists?
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Nope, extremists are smart and dangerous, vile ideologically zealous fringe groups are just dumb and annoying.
Rehjul
Rehjul
The level of threat doesn’t affect a group’s alignment on the political spectrum lol... and what’s dangerous to one person might not be to another.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Your point been?
Rehjul
Rehjul
That it’s not a mistake to assume you were referencing ‘extremists.’
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Point taken, although it was more of a trigger warning more than anything since I could slowly see the thread going in a bad direction. When you brought up extremists, I was ready to delete the thread but it didnt go that bad at all. At least some conversations can remain civil.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I've lost track of what's going on. xD
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
So have I tbh, I normally vent to myself, but there's just something about the word "mansplaining" that just triggers the hell out of me....
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, it's a crappy word used to mock and provoke others. Ever heard of "manspreading"? Another ridiculous word used only to goad others into an argument.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
I use manspread on my toast
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Alexander Hawksmoor I could sense you monitoring us from the shadows. Manspreading your ominous presence.
The Stranger
The Stranger
The Manshadow. :p
starlight dream
starlight dream
XD A misunderstood anti-hero.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Holds cursor over delete, the triggeredness is over 9000!!!
starlight dream
starlight dream
What's the maximum triggeredness?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sooo I tried CSP Ex today.
this is Drizzt's theme https://tinyurl.com/y3m7ruml Theme Name: Foon by Toon, Persons theme: Drizzt...
I'm still around. Just the job, family things, and another Covid scare to make sure that I'm good and distracted from RM :-/
SF_Actor3_6 added!

trying to make my first public game... stuck trying to make a tileset... oh man.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geddesmck