RPG Maker Forums

SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Witch: really ditzy, not a great cook, kitchen witch, sometimes mixes ingredients up that causes people to get turned into something else if ingested ( i.e. a frog, cat, rock, etc. ), very sweet, afraid of bugs.
*shrug*
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Priestest: gets agitated easy, feisty, stubborn, really likes trees ( I like quirks ), outspoken, maybe a bit dramatic.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Knight: likes to act like a typical tough guy, really dislikes horses ( quirks haha ), exaggerates, loves food, has a cat that goes everywhere with him.
DarkKxng101
DarkKxng101
I love these and the knights a female as well these personalities are good am gonna get them down as soon as i get home lol @SpaceBot
shadefoundry
shadefoundry
Priestess: A scholar at heart who focuses her studies on understanding and appreciating the different variants of her religion. She's a Sects Addict! *ba-dum tsh*
... I'll see myself out.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne