Comments on Profile Post by Caitlin

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Congratulations! You must be proud of yourself. What's your book about? :)
    May 4, 2018
    Nightblade50 and SpaceBot like this.
  2. SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    Very cool! I may have to purchase it in the near future, it sounds great!
    May 4, 2018
    Nightblade50 and The Stranger like this.
  3. Nightblade50
    Nightblade50
    Looks cool! \(^o^)/
    May 4, 2018
    Caitlin, SpaceBot and The Stranger like this.
  4. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    @The Stranger My book is full of drama, life changes, dragons, battles... it centers on a group of characters with their own faults and troubles with no character truly being what they appear. =^_^= I am hoping to get a printed version soon, but I'd have to buy a proof copy from lulu for global sales.
    May 4, 2018
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Caitlin Sounds like a very interesting story. Just checked the book page out; Scion of Drakon, I like it. Your real name is Angelique, or is that your pseudonym? It's one of my favourite names. I prefer all of my books to be in physical form, so I hope you eventually get that sorted out. :)
    May 4, 2018
  6. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    @The Stranger It's actually Angelic, but I like the french spelling. Yeah, I am going to see if I can have a printed version, maybe on another site. lol
    May 4, 2018
  7. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Congrats, you did it!!! :kaopride: I'll check it out for sure! :)
    May 4, 2018
  8. dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    That's great! Congratulations!
    May 4, 2018
    Caitlin and Nightblade50 like this.
  9. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    =~_~= Next time, I am soooo paying someone to do it for me, because you wouldn't imagine how HARD it is to create an ebook. I still have to figure out what the error, so it can be put onto iBook... line 10114 something 95 and some random information. lol =^_^= I am sure I'll figure it out later. (tomorrow)
    May 4, 2018
    starlight dream and Nightblade50 like this.
  10. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    I haven't created an ebook so I can't help you. You're the pioneer here! :p
    May 4, 2018
  11. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    Yeah, and working on a printed version. I am hoping for a global, but I'd have to pay for a proof copy. =o.o= I figure if I sleep on it, I should figure out when my brain has time to think about what's going on... =^_^= I like it how I think while I am sleeping, it's like I problem solve at night. lol
    May 4, 2018
  12. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    I think I may have a printed version for people who want it, but I am not sure if it's global or just the US... It'll be in my signature if anyone wants to check it out.
    May 5, 2018