Comments on Profile Post by SweetMeltyLove

1. cabfe
    cabfe
    I'd like that too. Topics relevant to me are drown when I look at the New posts section.
    May 5, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  2. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Before the major forum update you used to be able to minimize the sub-forums at least, their topics would still show up if you selected new posts, but it was a whole lot less clutter on the homepage at least and made it easier to navigate where you were actually wanting to go without scrolling through topics you had no use for.

I wonder why that feature doesn't exist any longer.
    May 5, 2018
  3. mlogan
    mlogan
    There is a "Watch Forums" option. You could always set the forums you want to particularly see to be watched. It allows you to set notifications how you wish to receive them, or not. Then instead of New Posts, you can select "Watched Forums" to view the material you most want to see.
    May 5, 2018
  4. SweetMeltyLove
    SweetMeltyLove
    @mlogan that's not very helpful, it only gives you a list of those forums, you'd still have to go into each forum one by one. What I need is something that would reduce the clutter on the "new posts". If there was an option that mixed the two, that would be ideal, like a checkbox in the "new posts" page that said "only show watched forums"
    May 5, 2018