SmashArtist
SmashArtist
Depends on the dragon. ;)
starlight dream
starlight dream
Yeah. Ghost dragon should be fine.
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
If the Dungeon was big enough, maybe. Or maybe, what if the Dragon WAS the dungeon!?
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Yes. They use a dungeon to store their wealth and to hatch their eggs safely. Otherwise, they're rarely ever there. A dungeon is the only place you can safely kill a Dragon, because they can't circle strafe you out of weapon range there.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Mystic_Enigma With a bit of imagination anything can work. The dragon is the dungeon... me likes.

@Tai_MT Thanks for your expertise. Makes sense. Do you also know from where the dragon goes in the dungeon?
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
If it's a cave, usually through the roof if there's a roof exit. They prefer to enter and exit via flying. If they can't get in or out that way, usually through a single easily accessible and wide enough entrance so that a single flame breath can kill you from the entrance to the hoard.
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
no, that's why they made dungeons, to keep the dragons from causing biiiiig bad trouble so they bonk it on the head fit it through all the narrow pathways and trapums and such and they put it in a room with a low ceiling so it can't even be one big comfortable down their. or at least that's what I know.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Always wondered how such massive creatures end up in underground, man-made, labyrinths. If I were a dragon, and I'm glad I'm not, I'd make my nest in a very high, very hard to reach, location. I mean, I'd have wings, so why would I make my home inside a cave?
Haydeos
Haydeos
well smaug had his 'dungeon' under the mountain and he was a pretty sizable dragon.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Haydeos True, but Erebor was a vast underground realm with plenty of room for Smaug to chill, watch Netflix, and behave like Scrooge McDuck by swimming in his gold. :P
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Lizards love small cracks and crevices.
Cats sit where they fits.
Dragons are basically just giant lizard cats.
Lantiz
Lantiz
Just like alligators in the sewer [:
starlight dream
starlight dream
Interesting :popcorn:
@Tai_MT If the small entrance leads to a narrow hoard room the dragon may have to walk backwards into the room so its flaming mouth can aim at the door

@TheMutantSpaceDancer I'm gonna use that. It's not like you made it up right? It's real info.

@The Stranger It's tougher to carry all their stock up there. They'll lose coins along the way. Better stay where the gold is. Scrooge McDuck xD
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Haydeos True... Come to think of it the dwarves should've built smaller doors. Dwarf size. It would've saved them from trouble.

@The Mighty Palm *bows* And in haiku:
Lizards love small cracks
And cats sit where they can fit
Dragons: lizard cats.

@Lantiz LOL :D It doesn't matter how they got stuck there. Now it's their dungeon!! ^^
Lantiz
Lantiz
Right? I wonder what kind of treasures they are hidding :b
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Lantiz lol Their treasures are the things the toddlers flush down the toilet :p
Lantiz
Lantiz
Well... I wouldn't plunder that dungeon :0
starlight dream
starlight dream
Haha you never know... maybe it's jewellery, or some very fun plastic toys, or maybe an iphone... so many possibilities!!:p

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuneWagic