kovak
    Make it as challeging and dark as Souls games with mods
    May 7, 2018
    The Stranger and Guiguimu like this.
  2. TheMutantSpaceDancer
    TheMutantSpaceDancer
    or make it silly and stupid as Warioware with mods
    May 7, 2018
    Acetonide, The Stranger and Guiguimu like this.
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Anyone else really want to play as a ghoul in Fallout?
    May 7, 2018
  4. Mrs_Allykat
    Mrs_Allykat
    Wait... these games can be played without mods? How?
    May 7, 2018
    Shikashi and Philosophus Vagus like this.
  5. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Fallout 4 is a surprisingly good game even without mods. It isn't perfect, but it doesn't suffer from any massive flaws. Skyrim is fun, but there are so many flaws in the base systems. The world/exploration is better in Skyrim though, so once you fix the systems it really gets way better.
    May 7, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  6. Mrs_Allykat
    Mrs_Allykat
    I just have had too many collective experience dating back to Morrowind that has me convinced to wait until the community mods are available :)
    May 7, 2018
  7. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I always do at least one vanilla playthrough, mostly because a lot of mods are solutions to problems that don't exist, and without playing vanilla I don't know what I want to actually change.

Also, I honestly strongly disliked Morrowind and Oblivion. Daggerfall was awesome though.
    May 7, 2018
  8. Mrs_Allykat
    Mrs_Allykat
    I never experienced Daggerfall in it's original form. I downloaded it later but had issues with the DOSBox emulator. (It is, or was, legitimately a free download from Bethsesda as a promotion for Skyrim.)
    May 7, 2018
  9. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    There is not too many interesting fo4 mods (or maybe i haven't explore much). But in skyrim, basically you can do 'everything' with magics
    May 7, 2018
  10. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Most of the really good FO4 mods are fixing little details (like letting you have dogmeat + 1 companion), rearranging perks to let anyone take advantage of major features (local leader perk specifically), or stuff to make the settlement system cooler.

Skyrim my mod order is like: Here let's redo the entire perk system, racial abilities, the combat system, add a bunch of spells...
    May 7, 2018