Comments on Profile Post by DianteC

1. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    May 8, 2018
  2. SmashArtist
    SmashArtist
    This is pretty darn fun, even though it's just small challenges for now, even if you're a pro pixel artist it's great practice! >v<
    May 8, 2018
    Guiguimu and DianteC like this.
  3. hiddenone
    hiddenone
    Oh, is it over already? Too bad, I was thinking of making something later tonight.
    May 8, 2018
  4. DianteC
    DianteC
    May 8, 2018
    starlight dream and Guiguimu like this.
  5. DianteC
    DianteC
    Have no fear @hiddenone the next challenge is right around the corner. This is an on going thing so no need to be down. You're still welcome to join and contribute. Besides, I'm sure we could use the extra vote. If you'd like we can get you on there for this challenge. It technically isn't over until the final vote.
    May 8, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  6. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    @SmashArt I agree! Super cool! And challenging, because, at least to me, it made me think a little bit on what I was going to do with so little colors! xD Used to a big pallette!
    @hiddenone oh :( maybe next time, maybe we could have a bigger deadline? Dunno if it is possible...
    @DianteC you're a pro as well, at least your chest was really perfect!
    May 8, 2018
    DianteC likes this.
  7. DianteC
    DianteC
    Well the deadline is actually 24 hours so @hiddenone still has a shot. All votes will be counted, but no trophy is handed out until after the deadline, just in case of last minute entries.
    May 8, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  8. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Then we shouldn't be voting already xD Next time, we only do it after the clock strikes 12 times heheh
    May 8, 2018
    DianteC likes this.
  9. DianteC
    DianteC
    So even though we are all voting the winner won't obtain a trophy until the deadline mark. Only because there may be someone in a different timezone who'd like to enter during their day which is our night. I want to give all a fair chance, also that 1 vote can change the tides and may provoke a Sudden Death match.
    May 8, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  10. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    @DianteC 100% right. Maybe with the help of a pool would be easier that part, but I dunno if we can change it every time...
    May 8, 2018
    DianteC likes this.
  11. DianteC
    DianteC
    Well some deadlines will be a little more comfy for the artist.
    May 8, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  12. hiddenone
    hiddenone
    If there's still time, then I guess I'll whip something up once I'm back on my computer. But it does seem like an odd choice to start voting before time's up if we all only get one vote. :p
    May 8, 2018
  13. DianteC
    DianteC
    We were essentially gonna start the next challenge, but we still have one unregistered vote which means technically the challenge is still open seeing as the deadline time hasn't passed over.
    May 8, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  14. hiddenone
    hiddenone
    If you rush the challenges then it'd be harder for some people to do it. Stick to the deadlines you post, means more aspiring artists will be able to take part.
    May 8, 2018
    Guiguimu, SmashArtist and DianteC like this.
  15. DianteC
    DianteC
    Agreed. It's all still new so I do appreciate the advice.
    May 8, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  16. SmashArtist
    SmashArtist
    I agree with @hiddenone. It is pretty alluring to go to the next challenge, but we should wait to vote once the deadline has been met so that there is a fair vote. :)
    May 8, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  17. SmashArtist
    SmashArtist
    @DianteC Perhaps once the due date has passed you can put a timed poll on the thread and set it to be closed until a certain date. Then we won't have to wait for people who haven't voted past the due date. :)
    May 8, 2018
  18. DianteC
    DianteC
    Is there a way to add a poll?
    May 8, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  19. SmashArtist
    SmashArtist
    Under the title of the thread to the right there should be an option for thread tools. From there you can add a poll. :D
    May 8, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  20. DianteC
    DianteC
    Awesome! Thanks, I wanted to use polls for voting as well.

So set it up after and put a time on it, say like 24 hours per voting poll just to give that additional day. Plus that'll allow people who just would prefer to follow vote as well.
    May 8, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  21. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    What's all this pixel talk behind my back?
    Link please??? :)
    May 8, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  22. Nightblade50
    Nightblade50
    @Guiguimu You mentioned me...but I didn't get an alert. :(
    May 10, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  23. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    May 10, 2018
    Nightblade50 likes this.