RPG Maker Forums

starlight dream
starlight dream
:) What are you creating these days, is it your visual novel?
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
When I play my projects I just feel like Ben Wyatt showing off his claymation film.
HydrangeaxxGlitch
HydrangeaxxGlitch
Honestly, recently I wanted to change the intro to my game, and when I started to playtest it, I actually wanted to play my game ^^;
Blinn
Blinn
It's also hard to realize just how much you've worked on your project when you lose the most recent version and have to build it back up from a previous version several builds ago.
HydrangeaxxGlitch
HydrangeaxxGlitch
That is why, you must always back up! After each session, I make a backup and upload to mediafire to prevent something bad like that happening, It's such a big worry of mine -.-

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somsomsom