RPG Maker Forums

FleshToDust
FleshToDust
The makes me wish there was a TCG Maker.
Tarq
Tarq
Draws three knight cards. Wins first turn. Pretty much every cb-based tcg I've played doesn't allow the player who gets the first turn to attack for that reason. The problem with your tcg is that its so minimalist that whoever gets to attack first basicaly gets that advantage. <cont>
Tarq
Tarq
Perhaps one thing you could try is to do something similar to Hearthstone where the player essentiallly unlocks more capacity as the number of turns progresses.
Anyways, good luck with it :)
Neo Soul Gamer
Neo Soul Gamer
@Tarq Appreciate the feedback! As I mentioned in the video, this is a testing environment and the video was made as a simple demonstration of the mechanics. I can assure you that the player won't be able to draw such powerful cards against an enemy with only 15 HP. Gotta give me the benefit of the doubt here... XD

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

One feature that I'm missing is the ability to see Who is viewing a topic...

It was kinda nice to 'see' some faces, even if they don't say anything.
unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE ALL GENDERS! SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL.
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
King-Eric-Cantona