RPG Maker Forums

Rhino
Rhino
I know the difference is hardly worth the hours, but once something bugs me I can't let it go. Send help :kaodes:
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Well, I like the 4th one the best. I don't know what is wrong tho.
Rhino
Rhino
@OmnislashXX I guess that means it's heading in the right direction at least! :cutesmile: Just looks wonky to me (around the eyes and such)... I'll keep working on it(!)
starlight dream
starlight dream
Best to do corrections than redrawing it, especially if they're details. I sometimes cover with my finger parts of the image to see which detail is the problem. If you cover something and the image looks better, then you found the culprit. But it looks fine so far, I like the eyes in #4. :)
Rhino
Rhino
@starlight dream These are a mix of corrections and redraws, so I'd sketch it, tweak tweak tweak, then deciding it still wasn't right, either trace or completely redraw the face.. tweak tweak.. repeat :LZYugh:
But covering parts is interesting, I wouldn't have thought of trying that. Thanks! :LZYcheeze:
starlight dream
starlight dream
A bit of perfectionism never hurt anyone right? ;) How did it go with your drawing. Did you have to restart?
Rhino
Rhino
Here's a sneak peak :D https://imgur.com/a/bLJKilR (Why this pic embedded, I don't know...)
There's still a few things bothering me, but if I don't finish this today I'll be in big trouble :O (Part of a project for an itch jam, gotta pick up the pace!)
starlight dream
starlight dream
Wow whatever you did it looks fantastic!!! Great concept and composition too. Plus I love the shading of her hair. :kaopride:
Rhino
Rhino
Thank you for your kind words!! They make all the time spent fussing feel worthwhile :kaocry:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A good way to practice writing is to write "flash fiction"; very short stories. Link
[CM]
5VaUMjAFpz1I6fSsgDrfJc.jpg

Title is star.
Dam, does the night get to me, I sound and look like a monster. Its 3:54 am right now...I need sleep...or...coffee.
It has nothing to do with my project, but I'm in love with voxels

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legend958