RPG Maker Forums

Matseb2611
Matseb2611
@cabfe : Yeah, that's not a bad option. I've seen it too a few times and might've done it in some of my games once or twice too.
cabfe
cabfe
@The Stranger Yes, that one was actually funny how easy it was after struggling when it was alive :)
The Stranger
The Stranger
@cabfe Sounds like you're pretty far in the game. Have you fought Yunalesca yet? That fight annoyed me a bit.
taarna23
taarna23
When I moved from PS2 to the remastered on PC, I cheated in a couple things. I swore, and stand by, not ever doing the retarded chocobo race (the chocobo is retarded; not the race) or dodging 300 freaking lightning bolts. #neveragain
cabfe
cabfe
@The Stranger I hope it won't be a spoiler to name the boss ^^; but yes, I just finished that fight and had the longest cutscene replay :( I'll end the game tomorrow, I think, or at least the end of X.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@taarna23 Is it true that you get a reward for dodging a certain number of lightning strikes in a row? I didn't bother with all that, and just wanted to get out of the Thunder Plains ASAP.
cabfe
cabfe
@taarna23 I won the chocobo race on my first try. I don't even know why or how, but I'm fine like this :D But the lightning challenge is dead. My max was 2.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@cabfe Yeah, you're basically at the end of the game now. Optional content aside, you don't have all that many bosses left to defeat. Man, you got through that game fast. xD Have you enjoyed it?
cabfe
cabfe
@The Stranger I'm under 50 hours so far, but I like it. Some parts of the story were predictable but the characters' reactions are believable. It was a nice pilgrimage :)
The Stranger
The Stranger
@cabfe I'm glad you've enjoyed it far more than IX. :P
Reactions: cabfe
taarna23
taarna23
300 lightning strikes for one important key item (optional, but still important), and a chocobo race time of 0 or less for another important key item. NOT HECKIN' DOIN' THAT AGAIN NOPE.
cabfe
cabfe
@taarna23 Ah, the chocobo race under 0'0. I've only won the basic race. The less than 0 is impossible for me too. I wonder if they are actual challenges or trolling the completionists.
taarna23
taarna23
Actual challenges. Once you learn how to control the stupid bird and realizing the controls for it are bad, period, you go with it. But the race changes every time. I feel like some are unwinnable, but I did eventually get it.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
@cabfe : Which FF games have you played up to now and how would you rank them from best to worst? Just very curious. :D
cabfe
cabfe
@Matseb2611 FF7 6 months ago was my 1st one. Then the accident FF9 and now FF10. It's hard to tell which of 7 or 10 is better, they're very different.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Haha wow. So you've not played any others? I want to recommend FF6, since that was one of my more favourites in the series, but who knows, all these games aged so much now, and FF6 has a few annoying bits in it I'd personally want to remove.
taarna23
taarna23
I never was the biggest fan of 7, but it at least had a decent story. I just don't understand the rabid fans. I think 10 might be my favourite, but I did really like 6. And Mystic Quest. Please don't play 6 on PC or mobile.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@taarna23 The FF6 remake\remaster on Steam looks horrible. :(
taarna23
taarna23
Yup. Would you believe the characters were the original pixel artist? I feel like they must have had a stroke or something...
The Stranger
The Stranger

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stress testing my latest version of the game with my new madness engine. :LZSexcite:

Hello, where can I find the list of all watched threads? I've been using the Watch function to save the Threads I want to keep but I don't find the list anywhere....

New card design, thanks to all my free time quarantined. (Hope that's not too big of an image XD )
What do you do when you're your family's resident computer 'expert'...but you are anything but a computer expert?
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To make a game is my real test. To play it is my cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meojifo