RPG Maker Forums

Caitlin
Caitlin
In the closet, a dryer and tiny boxes of any kind.. If you have blinds on your windows, behind them.. Under beds, in nicely clean clothes, recently made bed and in other dogs beds, if you have one.
Dalph
Dalph
I guess it's different from cat to cat, but mine really likes to hide under blankets.
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
on your back, presumably waiting with somekind of rifle waiting for the perfect time for revenge on what ever mildy displeasing thing you might have done.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Well, it depends, if outside, sometimes just under the house, if in the house, I've seen hold outs in the towel closet, hiding behind a head board and window seal, sometimes just chilling in the window seal behind a curtain or blind, under a bed, in the shower, if the curtain is pulled shut. Lots of places really. Meow. I hope this helps.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Cardboard Box. Put them inside or outside. Label them "cat trap". You'll find cats in them regardless of where you put it.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Thanks for all the suggestions :)
I hadn't looked in clean clothes, under blankets nor in dog beds yet.

@TheMutantSpaceDancer Buying a puppy was a great idea, why should the cat be angry?

@Sauteed_Onion Well hello, hello Oniony Cat. I was looking for YOU actually!!! That's what my status was all about!! Thanks for giving clues about your hideouts. Did you forget the invitation you sent me? Where ya been?? :p
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
I dunno, as does with any animal they always have a reason to be mad, no matter how petty or shlockky it might be.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
In a bag of doritos.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Marquise*
Marquise*
If I asks MrCat under the bed or behind a drawer!
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Cats do love hiding under cars. It's their #1 go to.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Under the bed to chase away the monsters! ^.^b

@FleshToDust Weelllll this particular cat wasn't hiding under a car. It was chatting with you on Discord last night and stood up his buddies elsewhere :p
Marquise*
Marquise*

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.
A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so difficult!? Lol.
Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?):
1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style
or
2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style
or
3) Zelda into pokemon style

#= Choose ===============#
||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__||
#=======================#
I know someday I'll start working on this...

I'm so happy that I got Steam achievements to work in my game, thanks in large part to the posts by other RPG Maker devs on this issue!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seogroupbuy