RPG Maker Forums

starlight dream
starlight dream
I had to stop reading the smurfs last time on a suspenseful plot moment. What happens next? Will the smurf learn his lesson. DON'T SPOIL IT if you've read it!!! :LZSgrump:
The Stranger
The Stranger
Awwh! You're just so sweet. <3
KayZaman
KayZaman
Me: Waiting for barber while reading Old Master Q.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Helps take your mind off the impending doom, especially if your at the dentists....
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
I would be eager to watch whatever what was on TV in the waiting rooms whenever I ended up at the doctor's, even if it happened to be one of the many boring afternoon Soaps that came on...
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Mystic_Enigma Whenever I've seen a TV on in a hospital or surgery, it has always been muted. It's weird seeing people watch a silent TV. xD
starlight dream
starlight dream
@The Stranger Thanks^^ Not just sweet I'm also silly.
Waiting rooms make waiting horrible.

@KayZaman Not bad. Usually the best thing to read is what you bring there with you.

@Alexander Hawksmoor True but my dentist has the worst mags possible :( It makes the nearing dental torture appear less bad

@Mystic_Enigma LOL At the clinic I go they have medical videos playing. You can wait and learn about germs too!
KayZaman
KayZaman
Nope. The barber prepared for us.
starlight dream
starlight dream
He knows how to wow clients. And get a tip.^^
The Stranger
The Stranger
How does the dentist wow you? Does he put on a magic show beforehand, or play with puppets? I really hope that somewhere there's a dentist magician peforming tricks to make his\her patients smile. xD
starlight dream
starlight dream
When we were little, dentists gave us toys and lollipops.^^ Now they wow us with generous amounts of novocaine heh
The Stranger
The Stranger
The doctor and a nurse had to hold me down to give me a vaccination\booster shot when I was a kid; I really didn't want to have another injection. >.< I wish we still got lollipops for being good patients. :p
starlight dream
starlight dream
LOL In the kid's head: "How can they hold me down? I'm Superman!"
I had to be held down at dentists when I was little too. At some point there was this bad half-blind dentist who used to freeze my tongue or the wrong tooth, so the procedure always hurt :p
Marquise*
Marquise*
Good luck with the results. :)
starlight dream
starlight dream
Thanks <3 It was an evaluation but it went well.
Marquise*
Marquise*

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.
A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so difficult!? Lol.
Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?):
1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style
or
2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style
or
3) Zelda into pokemon style

#= Choose ===============#
||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__||
#=======================#
I know someday I'll start working on this...

I'm so happy that I got Steam achievements to work in my game, thanks in large part to the posts by other RPG Maker devs on this issue!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seogroupbuy