RPG Maker Forums

taarna23
taarna23
Take the anime/JRPG route and use slightly modified names/logos... ESPECIALLY if the result is punny. See: list of drinks from vending machines in Persona 3.
IguanaGuy
IguanaGuy
Like "Devil is a Part Timer" Anime - "MgRonalds." That's kind of close to the mark!
taarna23
taarna23
Exactly!
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, it's fairly easy to get around that sort of stuff. In VTMB, you can find Cepsi, which is clearly just Pepsi. xD
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Yep, not hard to get around at all. Take futurama, they had an entire monologue where they mocked, insinuated violence and even murder against the executives who had previously pulled their show. Instead of fox the tv network they talked about box (the sign for which flickered between box and fox) the delivery network (the show being about a delivery company) and that got aired, along with 4 more seasons.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense prototype for a friend, I will upload tutorials on how to make it yourself once it's finished.
Added a modern day fridge sprite to my thread. Empty, full, and rotten versions :) enjoy
I'm on YouTube moderating for an America's Funniest Home Videos livestream. They love having me there and I know spam when I see it. Tonight I had to put 3 different people in time out due to them spamming random letters. Nobody else could chat with their messages in the way!
Mist_new.png
Some WIP of Mist's newest sprites! Tutorials are awesome and very useful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowmasterfvs