RPG Maker Forums

Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Guy - Would it be enough to say that I would love you for a lifetime.
Girl - But a lifetime is a long time to love.
Guy - Maybe so, but a lifetime without you would be longer.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Some bromance is also good.

Guy 1 - Hey man want to go kill some slimes?
Guy 2 - You read my mind!
Guy 1 & Guy 2 - *giggles* *high five*
starlight dream
starlight dream
Sorry I can ruin anything :p
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I think there will be romance in mine, though it won't happen right away. Maybe when they both get trapped in an ice cave.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
STARLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Oh great, now my serious romance scene has been defiled by the guy been dragged away to hunt slimes.
Girl - I thought you said a lifetime.
Guy - But slimes....won't anyone think of the slimes.....
starlight dream
starlight dream
Guy to Girl - A lifetime is long enough to include some slime hunts with my friend. I know you never liked him, but it's not like you have to come with us.

@OmnislashXX An ice cave sounds like a good reason for them to get closer. You know how to set the mood ;)
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Well they need a way to keep warm...ooh...okay um Im nlt going there
starlight dream
starlight dream
Where? To the ice cave? :p
djDarkX
djDarkX
Sadly, it's a troupe that is rampant in most RPG's and by this point, I'm usually sick of it. It's why my latest projects (on MV and Fes) won't have romance but stick to the story at large.
Milennin
Milennin
The only time I had romance in my game, it was hidden behind a secret, optional event that most players wouldn't find... And maybe for the best, because my romance writing isn't great, lol. :D
starlight dream
starlight dream
@djDarkX It's also cliché who the character falls in love with. They usually have the same personalities over and over lol. I like romance if it affects the events though.
Nightblade50
Nightblade50
I tried editing two sprites before to make them into one sprite, much closer together...;)
...and it came out awfully :(
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Well, the Ice cave collapses, they have to dive into ice cold water to survive. When they emerge, this and that happen.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Jack....jack come back.
starlight dream
starlight dream
It's nice to see blue people in love <3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sooo I tried CSP Ex today.
this is Drizzt's theme https://tinyurl.com/y3m7ruml Theme Name: Foon by Toon, Persons theme: Drizzt...
I'm still around. Just the job, family things, and another Covid scare to make sure that I'm good and distracted from RM :-/
SF_Actor3_6 added!

trying to make my first public game... stuck trying to make a tileset... oh man.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serg_rpg