Comments on Profile Post by RPGMakerWeb

1. Mrs_Allykat
    Mrs_Allykat
    An official announcement account is a good idea. Just make sure that you have it isolated away from anyone who doesn't already have admin privileges.
    May 15, 2018
  2. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Aha, the only people who have the logins are Degica employees, so we're good :).
    May 15, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  3. Mrs_Allykat
    Mrs_Allykat
    Will make keeping up with announcements easier. Hitting the follow button :)
    May 15, 2018
  4. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Torek, hmm? Cool. Are you a gryphon or some other type of cool fantasy race? A bit hard to tell from your avatar. :p
    May 15, 2018
  5. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    It's main purpose is that anyone who sees that account knows it is an official announcement. Good for new users who don't know who I am. Also, it lets me separate a bit of "me as official Degica announcements guy" and "me as a user of RPG Maker". It will still probably be mostly me that uses it.
    May 15, 2018
  6. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Wondering why it has been done long time ago (and why it didn't cross to my mind to suggest it). It's better this way
    May 15, 2018
  7. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Honestly, at first I thought that with that avatar, this was just a joke, but it ended up being completely serious.
    May 15, 2018
    Matseb2611 likes this.
  8. Rexzilreon
    Rexzilreon
    Great. Now I can't decide which one should be My first follow, Touch or Torek. :S Gaaah, maybe I'll let Archeia, Lunarea and Celianna grace the First Three Spots... x3
    May 15, 2018
  9. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    @TheoAllen honestly I don't know why we didn't. Lunarea handled official announces on the forums for so long, and it didn't occur to me until I started doing it and thinking "Wow, this is weird to do with my honestly bizarre joke avatar"
    May 15, 2018
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    Hi @RPGMakerWeb, hope you like your stay on the forums! If you ever need help with anything, be sure to ask the members around, they will surely help you :)
    May 15, 2018
    starlight dream and Rexzilreon like this.
  11. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Oh, Is Lunarea not doing it anymore?
    May 15, 2018
  12. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Lunarea got a new job that was local to her and uses her degree, so while she is currently planning on sticking around as a moderator and such, she is not a part of Degica anymore.

Everyone at Degica though is super happy with the work she has done over the years and wish her all the best with her new job. :)
    May 15, 2018
    Rexzilreon and starlight dream like this.
  13. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Hi Torek-faced announcer! You're very handsome.

Much love for @Lunarea :kaoluv:
    I wish her the best and thank her for all she's contributed to Degica. <3
    May 15, 2018
  14. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    I'm now waiting for @whtdragon to see this and fall off a chair!!! :p *prepares camera*
    May 15, 2018
    Drenz and Mrs_Allykat like this.
  15. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Well, I wish her the best at her job. I'll kinda miss that handsome avatar of hers.
    May 16, 2018
  16. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    As far as I know she is coming back to the forum, just won't be as involved. I still talk to her, she is just taking a break while she readjusts :)
    May 16, 2018
    OmnislashXX and starlight dream like this.