RPG Maker Forums

SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Awesome, keep it up! Electroswing is super fun. I used to take swing dance classes and always wanted to try learning how to do electroswing dancing.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Thanks. And that's awesome. How long did you do them for? From what I know, there are a lot of similarities since electro swing borrows a lot of moves from swing style and also some from modern and hip hop.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Maybe 2 years on and off. It's fun. I think it would be fun to throw in some tectonic dance into the electroswing too, haha if I was any good I'd try that haha.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
2 years is quite a lot. I bet you have them skills. :o
And yeah, I agree. Adding some new moves out of other dance styles helps to spice it up. It's why I add some body popping and tutting into mine, even though they're not technically electro swing.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Haha, meh, I'm not all that great. Mostly only remember the basics now.
My favorite part about dancing is you can get really creative and add to it as you please.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Yeah, exactly. Just feel the beat and do whatever your body wants to do. Knowing more moves simply adds to your arsenal that you can choose from.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
^_^ totally
Marquise*
Marquise*
Awwww... Wish this went all the way to my alerts. You are really neat. I wonder if you start to have some admirer base^ :3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a riddle for you all, I wonder if you can solve it!

I stumbled upon 2 articles about why time goes faster as we age, and how to "slow down time".
Check them out, very interesting read. :D
Faster Time
Slower Time
Anyone can recommend a good gaming mouse? My mouse wheel has given up. Last mouse was steel series diablo iii edition (I know, it's been a while)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olu_shango