Comments on Profile Post by Zebestian

1. SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    You should be a hair magazine model.
    May 18, 2018
  2. Zebestian
    Zebestian
    That's all natural~! But yeah, I think my hair is about the only thing on me that I could pull off modeling for. XD
    May 18, 2018
  3. SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    Haha, neh, don't be too hard on yourself, you're definitely a handsome person.
    May 18, 2018
  4. Zebestian
    Zebestian
    Aww, thank you~! But do you think I actually look my age? 'Cause I always get told I look older
    May 18, 2018
  5. SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    At the oldest I'd say maybe 25, but I don't think you look any older than 25. If it makes you feel any better I am 29 and I get carded ALL THE TIME.
    May 18, 2018
  6. fimamati
    fimamati
    I guessed 24. your skin still look fresh unless your wearing make up on your face and neck.
    May 18, 2018
  7. Zebestian
    Zebestian
    The highest guess I ever got was 32. And that was *before* my beard! Since I got it I pretty much never had to show ID anymore, which is nice I suppose. You basically got the same problem my sister has. She's 21 and looks 16. Look at it this way though: you're always gonna look 10 years younger than you actually are~! :3
    May 18, 2018
  8. Zebestian
    Zebestian
    @fimamati no make up, just my phone camera and portrait mode XD
    May 18, 2018
    starlight dream and fimamati like this.
  9. SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    @Zebestian Haha, yeah, I suppose... but getting carded for a freaking lighter so I can light some candles is ridiculous.
    May 18, 2018
    fimamati and Zebestian like this.
  10. Zebestian
    Zebestian
    That's true, it's annoying. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that~
    May 18, 2018
    fimamati and SpaceBot like this.
  11. fimamati
    fimamati
    @Zebestian do you act older than the average male your age? With just glancing at you with the beard and an old personality will make people hike your age. But you don't look 30 nothing in that picture.
    May 18, 2018
    Zebestian and SpaceBot like this.
  12. Zebestian
    Zebestian
    I would say I'm an old soul, yeah. I don't like clubbing (or any loud, hammering music in general) and I'm pretty disconnected from the "young'uns" I'd say. And I usually get along with older people better too. So yeah. I'm old on the inside. XD
    May 18, 2018
  13. fimamati
    fimamati
    @Zebestian mm hmm I figured that. It'll do it every time.
    May 18, 2018
    starlight dream and Zebestian like this.
  14. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    You look maybe 2 or 3 years older at most. But I think it's the lighting of the pic, the saturation gives a more serious feel. And you look like a thoughtful person, with a deep vibe. You don't look old but you look mature.
    And you're super handsome btw!
    May 18, 2018
    SpaceBot, Zebestian and fimamati like this.
  15. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Unfortunately ppl think I'm much younger than I am which sucks to hear them talk down to me like I'm a child :p And it's awkward when guys ask my age (or guess it lol) their reaction is like someone punched them in the belly. xD
    May 18, 2018
    SpaceBot, Zebestian and fimamati like this.
  16. Zebestian
    Zebestian
    @starlight dream yeah, I'm rocking the mature look because I get along better with people older than me. Also, thank you for calling me "super handsome"! That's new! :3
    Both looking older and looking younger have advantages and disadvantages. I sure wouldn't like to have people talk to me like I'm a child. But I'd also love to look like this when I'm in my 30s. XD
    May 18, 2018
  17. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Oh you'll hear you're super handsome many times in your life I'm sure!
    All my real life friends are older than me, my best friend is 15 years older :p It's interesting to talk to them they have more stories, etc.
    When my brother was in his early 20s everyone thought he was 28, and now way in his 30s people still guess 28 lol So maybe the same will happen to you!:)
    May 18, 2018
    fimamati, Zebestian and SpaceBot like this.
  18. Zebestian
    Zebestian
    Having older friends is really interesting and sometimes helpful because they can give a lot of advice too! And yeah, I sure hope that I'm still gonna look like 25 when I'm in my 30s! :D
    May 18, 2018