Comments on Profile Post by lunarrosecrow

1. View previous comments
  2. Sharm
    Sharm
    I've tried a large number of sports animes, favorite is definitely Yowamushi Pedal. Seen a fair amount of each of the big four, not currently following any of them.
    May 21, 2018
    lunarrosecrow likes this.
  3. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    your not much of an actiony kinda person then huh XD can't blame you though.
    May 22, 2018
  4. Sharm
    Sharm
    ? I consider myself to be a big fan of action. I just am not currently watching any of the big 4 at the moment. Dragon Ball Z I never really got into, maybe because I started with Dragon Ball, but it's too childish. Naruto is better watched binged, and I haven't caught up in a long time. Bleach got stupid after they rescued Rukia. One Piece I'm mad at because of Ace.
    May 22, 2018
  5. Sharm
    Sharm
    I'm currently getting my action fix from watching Voltron. Sooo good!
    May 22, 2018
  6. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    GASP you disrespect the masterpiece Bleach D:... T^T Sharm please how could you... *sob*

And these seem like a lot of the older animes...? Like the ones before the Fooly Cooly era back when it was Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Inuyasha's era of being the biggest animes
    May 22, 2018
  7. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    Maybe I got the era wrong I think... Maybe I'm thinking of Akira's era. But Other than the few genres I watch I feel the others always fall flat on their faces with bad endings or horrible plot twist (like Naruto :>) they just all fall flat for me for some reason maybe I'm weird which is why I watch horror animes so much most of them seem so creative like Junji Ito, Berserk and Magical Girl Of The End.
    May 22, 2018
  8. Sharm
    Sharm
    Well, I'm older. *shrug* It shouldn't be all that surprising that my favorites only have one or two new shows.
    May 22, 2018
  9. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    I don't mean it in a bad way, there isn't anything wrong with the older animes they paved the way for the newer ones but... I didn't expect so many names I've never heard
    May 23, 2018
  10. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    I didn't even know Voltron had or was considered an anime T^T... Now I'm sad
    May 23, 2018
  11. Sharm
    Sharm
    Well, I was actually talking about the new Voltron, which I guess doesn't count as an anime anymore.
    May 23, 2018
  12. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    new voltron? > . > ?
    May 23, 2018
  13. Sharm
    Sharm
    It's only on Netflix, made by the same people who did Avatar the Last Airbender.
    May 23, 2018
  14. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    that's not fair :( I already pay for Crunchyroll, rooster teeth, and said time why don't they put it on other places too?
    May 23, 2018
  15. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    wait I heard they took all the anime off of Netflix anyway is that true? And Netflex makes Orange Is The New Black right or is it that HBO?
    May 23, 2018
  16. Sharm
    Sharm
    Netflix definitely has anime and I've seen Orange is the New Black on there but I have no idea who made it.
    May 23, 2018
  17. Sharm
    Sharm
    They only have Voltron on Netflix because Netflix is paying for it. DreamWorks is doing the animation.
    May 23, 2018
  18. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    and it's by DreamWorks :( ... Do they have Road To El Dorado on there?
    May 23, 2018
  19. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    And are you getting the new Square Enix games >. > Kingdom Hearts 3 is almost upon up!
    May 23, 2018
  20. Sharm
    Sharm
    I am poor and don't have the appropriate console. I'll get it eventually, when it's cheaper and probably used.
    May 23, 2018
  21. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    D: ... I'd buy you a copy but that'd be weird. I think you can gift people stuff on PS4 but idk.
    May 24, 2018
  22. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    But you must be better than me though I'm pretty sure you've lived life up a lot more than I have, (I might be wrong but I'm a shut-in so I'm pretty sure 95% of the human population has) and you are probably better than me at video games
    May 24, 2018
  23. Sharm
    Sharm
    I've got wisdom but maybe not as many skills as you think I do. I've had severe health problems for nearly my entire life and they've gotten much more severe latey. Makes life experience hard to get. *shrugs*
    May 24, 2018
  24. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    :( oh... I'm sorry
    May 24, 2018
  25. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    It must be very hard I'm sorry Sharm :(
    May 24, 2018
  26. Sharm
    Sharm
    No worries. I've got a good support system.
    May 24, 2018
  27. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    :( Now I feel worst
    May 24, 2018
  28. Sharm
    Sharm
    Why?
    May 24, 2018
  29. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    cause I brought up something sensitive and was being disrespectful by it:( that shouldn't have been said by me
    May 24, 2018
  30. Sharm
    Sharm
    Nah, I'm not sensitive (I've been sick for far to long for that!) and you weren't disrespectful. I think it's better to talk about disabilities instead of acting like they're something shameful. If you have a question or thought about it, don't feel bad about voicing it.
    May 24, 2018
  31. Sharm
    Sharm
    Treating the disabilities like something that should be ignored or hidden too often transfers over to treating the person who has them like that. Usually it's the person who doesn't have them that's made uncomfortable by it anyway.
    May 24, 2018
  32. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    umm well :( I'm just not trying to be mean or over step is all. I never mean to offend anyone in any way (unless in person that person makes me mad which takes a lot) so in respect of the other individual I won't thread too much into personal matters such as that one
    May 25, 2018
  33. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    Unless actively they need to talk about it or it's upsetting them and they need a shoulder to cry on I don't go too far into it. I'm happy you are very strong though it's very admirable I mean that :) and I think a lot more people should learn that strength from you
    May 25, 2018
  34. Sharm
    Sharm
    Thank you. :LZYpraise:
    May 25, 2018
  35. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    That's my take on that situation I'm glad I didn't upset you Sharm :) but I know one thing that would if you've heard of it >. > have you heard of "Higurashi When They Cry" or "The Drifting Classroom" I recently got into The Drifting Classroom and Gyo and my horror tastebuds (I wish we had a juicy emoji)
    May 25, 2018
  36. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    Also... If your avatar looks anything like you... Your pretty well pretty :o love the hair

Edit: That is not how I expected that Emoji to look...
    May 25, 2018
  37. Sharm
    Sharm
    Nope, neither. Horror is so not my thing! I'm a very empathic person and I scare easy. It's a bad combination for horror.
    May 25, 2018
  38. Sharm
    Sharm
    My avatar is supposed to be a self portrait, yes. Not sure about the accuracy, but I tried. Thank you very much!
    May 25, 2018
  39. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    XD no horror at all huh. I see and understand everyone has their own fears and such like... hehe... me and swimming :( or heights... Please no.

And was it hand drawn? It's really well done.
    May 25, 2018
  40. Sharm
    Sharm
    Yep, made it all from scratch myself. I like pixel art. :LZYcheeze:
    May 25, 2018
  41. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    I've always thought pixelated games and art are cool :) but I'm not good at drawing, wish I was. I'm only a writer, you artist are very creative and impressive I don't know you all do it.
    May 25, 2018
  42. Sharm
    Sharm
    Lots of practice and observation! There's not really any secret to being a good artist, it really is just hard work. I envy programmers myself, trying to wrap my head around code makes my brain hurt quite literally. But I think in game creation everyone should play to their strengths and work together to make a better whole.
    May 25, 2018
  43. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    Hey, I totally agree :D it takes a team to make a good game, and programming takes a lot of practice and patience once you get it right you can start doing it instinctively after a while. Art might just not be my strong point I draw, look at it, then look at other peoples art, and I just get discouraged and sad. Making me not want to try.
    May 25, 2018
  44. Sharm
    Sharm
    Every artist does that, it's just how art works. Knowing that you can still improve is the only way you progress. I think you have to be okay with not getting where you want for a very long time to get somewhere as an artist. It's not exactly patience, more like masochism honestly. :LZYwink:
    May 25, 2018
  45. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    :< I don't think I can improve at drawing... I'm bad at it I'm only good at drawing weird stuff that no one really understands no one even knows who Nyarlathotep is :(
    May 25, 2018
  46. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    and that is a very umm interesting way of describing it XD "masochism" hmm interesting
    May 25, 2018
  47. Sharm
    Sharm
    Only in art, don't get ideas.
    May 25, 2018
  48. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    I know I know XD just saying its hmm... Interesting
    May 25, 2018
  49. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    I'd Lenny face you but it's not worth it in other news its hot :/ 85 degrees hot and I had to walk to 7 different stores today makes me upset in the worst type of way is it hot where you are too?
    May 26, 2018
  50. Sharm
    Sharm
    Not too bad. AC went on a bit early for the year but we're used to hot here.
    May 26, 2018
    Marquise* and lunarrosecrow like this.
  51. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    this is the worst type of heat though that's what makes it worst.
    May 26, 2018