RPG Maker Forums

lunarrosecrow
lunarrosecrow
cause I brought up something sensitive and was being disrespectful by it:( that shouldn't have been said by me
Sharm
Sharm
Nah, I'm not sensitive (I've been sick for far to long for that!) and you weren't disrespectful. I think it's better to talk about disabilities instead of acting like they're something shameful. If you have a question or thought about it, don't feel bad about voicing it.
Sharm
Sharm
Treating the disabilities like something that should be ignored or hidden too often transfers over to treating the person who has them like that. Usually it's the person who doesn't have them that's made uncomfortable by it anyway.
lunarrosecrow
lunarrosecrow
umm well :( I'm just not trying to be mean or over step is all. I never mean to offend anyone in any way (unless in person that person makes me mad which takes a lot) so in respect of the other individual I won't thread too much into personal matters such as that one
lunarrosecrow
lunarrosecrow
Unless actively they need to talk about it or it's upsetting them and they need a shoulder to cry on I don't go too far into it. I'm happy you are very strong though it's very admirable I mean that :) and I think a lot more people should learn that strength from you
Sharm
Sharm
Thank you. :LZYpraise:
lunarrosecrow
lunarrosecrow
That's my take on that situation I'm glad I didn't upset you Sharm :) but I know one thing that would if you've heard of it >. > have you heard of "Higurashi When They Cry" or "The Drifting Classroom" I recently got into The Drifting Classroom and Gyo and my horror tastebuds (I wish we had a juicy emoji)
lunarrosecrow
lunarrosecrow
Also... If your avatar looks anything like you... Your pretty well pretty :o love the hair

Edit: That is not how I expected that Emoji to look...
Sharm
Sharm
Nope, neither. Horror is so not my thing! I'm a very empathic person and I scare easy. It's a bad combination for horror.
Sharm
Sharm
My avatar is supposed to be a self portrait, yes. Not sure about the accuracy, but I tried. Thank you very much!
lunarrosecrow
lunarrosecrow
XD no horror at all huh. I see and understand everyone has their own fears and such like... hehe... me and swimming :( or heights... Please no.

And was it hand drawn? It's really well done.
Sharm
Sharm
Yep, made it all from scratch myself. I like pixel art. :LZYcheeze:
lunarrosecrow
lunarrosecrow
I've always thought pixelated games and art are cool :) but I'm not good at drawing, wish I was. I'm only a writer, you artist are very creative and impressive I don't know you all do it.
Sharm
Sharm
Lots of practice and observation! There's not really any secret to being a good artist, it really is just hard work. I envy programmers myself, trying to wrap my head around code makes my brain hurt quite literally. But I think in game creation everyone should play to their strengths and work together to make a better whole.
lunarrosecrow
lunarrosecrow
Hey, I totally agree :D it takes a team to make a good game, and programming takes a lot of practice and patience once you get it right you can start doing it instinctively after a while. Art might just not be my strong point I draw, look at it, then look at other peoples art, and I just get discouraged and sad. Making me not want to try.
Sharm
Sharm
Every artist does that, it's just how art works. Knowing that you can still improve is the only way you progress. I think you have to be okay with not getting where you want for a very long time to get somewhere as an artist. It's not exactly patience, more like masochism honestly. :LZYwink:
lunarrosecrow
lunarrosecrow
:< I don't think I can improve at drawing... I'm bad at it I'm only good at drawing weird stuff that no one really understands no one even knows who Nyarlathotep is :(
lunarrosecrow
lunarrosecrow
and that is a very umm interesting way of describing it XD "masochism" hmm interesting
Sharm
Sharm
Only in art, don't get ideas.
lunarrosecrow
lunarrosecrow
I know I know XD just saying its hmm... Interesting

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I just think.... we all had eighth-grade syndrome, only difference is in the severity. :kaopride:
//Makes complex mechanic...
//Slaps self
No U! We make it fast, simple and fun! :kaolivid:
If it needs a long tutorial(s) on how to do it, it's bad... Just look at FF13. :kaoback:
//Shudders
Good point self. :kaopride:

There was an accident at the stone mason's workshop today. Some @The Stranger was seen on the premises, ranting about evil secret guild business before they destroyed the Statue of David. Public and law enforcement will keep an eye out for vandals!
I suppose at some point I should figure out how to change my name on here.
Teaching friend how to use MV, so far he can fight his cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr