RPG Maker Forums

Mrs_Allykat
Mrs_Allykat
Chocolate is important. It's the fourth major food group.
Marquise*
Marquise*
Some ignorant once laugh at the fact that it was used as toothpaste (at least the cacao in it) Worst part is that if you have a beverage can and a square of chocolate and are lost in the wood you can rub the chocolate to the outside bottom of the can to get a super strong signalling mirror! Yup you read it chocolate and soda can save lives! :p
fimamati
fimamati
@starlight dream Well if you would have let us eat the chicken [@OmnislashXX] >:(I wouldn't have been subjected to such a horrible trip. The :LZYyum: delicio... :LZYshock: I mean ... The distasteful Things I had to eat! :eek:(Starts throwing small cubes of chocolate in the air) But don't worry, my resilient subjects, I brought you home the best!
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* So chocolate really IS good for us. The adults were lying all along. :)
@Mrs_Allykat True and it could even be half of the 3rd group too :D

@fimamati Awww your Majesty sorry for doubting your dedication to your people. Thanks for the chocolates. This story can have a happy ending after all!!! <3 :kaopride:
Marquise*
Marquise*
Mrs_Allykat
Mrs_Allykat
Dark chocolate is good for us. Antioxidants and whatnot.
Marquise*
Marquise*
@Mrs_Allykat Yep! Just not abuse it thought or use it for hot chocolate with no milk or else see how much arrhythmic salsa your heart might wanna dance. :P Got me in hospital after a very long shift! XD It wasn't fun then. First blood draw was cyanosed!
Mrs_Allykat
Mrs_Allykat
Yes, when they draw blood and can use it in a printing press -- you've probably had too much!
starlight dream
starlight dream
LOL So the lesson is to have dark chocolate, but not too much. So combine it with non-dark chocolate and everything will be a-ok.
Snow White
Snow White
@fimamati It's raining chocolate!!! :D (Remind me how this guy's the an "evil" king again? ;))

@Mrs_Allykat printing with blood sounds so dark :P
And I always knew chocolate was good for you! :D (Well, my mum always said it was anyway! :D)
@starlight dream but I don't like any chocolate that's less than 50 percent cocoa . . . you think that'll be sweet enough? :)
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Dark chocolate? How dark? I've had 90% and 100% dark chocolate before. Bitter stuff.
White chocolate is probably my favorite kind of chocolate.
Marquise*
Marquise*
I love white chocolate too, but any chocolate and almost everything gets toxic in too much quantity even water and air. XD *remembers some accidents with that* ergh, maybe it is not so funny after all. *winces* OUCH!
Marsigne
Marsigne
This will take me forever to read. :popcorn:
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marsigne It's like a game plot! But the game will take less time to complete, compared to reading all this :p
Marsigne
Marsigne
So this is an epic plot? Imagine the time to implement it....
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
@Marsigne Incidentally, there was alot of good times to be had at the time! So.Many.Alerts...
Marsigne
Marsigne
Marsigne
Marsigne
My role would be idea-less, because I envy this status update.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marsigne Hehe There are enough ideas in this status for you to grab a few :p

@Mystic_Enigma Yeah so many alerts... I'm a little scared of everyone who'll get new alerts now. Time for us to hide xD..
Marquise*
Marquise*
Oh dear! Remember when this was posted? we were still making jokes about ice storm in June not heatstroke straight between the 30 of June and 1 of July... erm... is there a way to get some snow still... erm let say next monday? ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so difficult!? Lol.
Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?):
1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style
or
2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style
or
3) Zelda into pokemon style

#= Choose ===============#
||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__||
#=======================#
I know someday I'll start working on this...

I'm so happy that I got Steam achievements to work in my game, thanks in large part to the posts by other RPG Maker devs on this issue!
Huzzah! My Tree of Life turned out pretty good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapnZach