Comments on Profile Post by Snow White

1. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    If we didn't watch or care about the Royal Wedding or whatever, does it mean we are mean kitties?
    May 20, 2018
  2. fimamati
    fimamati
    Absolutely not. And I'm not just biasly saying that because I like you or because I didn't watch or care about the wedding.
    May 20, 2018
  3. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    There's a royal wedding? :troll:
    May 20, 2018
  4. Snow White
    Snow White
    @Sauteed_Onion If that is the case, then I am a mean kitty too! I really couldn't care less about the wedding, I'm just glad that there's none stop Elena of Avalor on XD (I love that show! :cutesmile:)

@starlight dream Yes, didn't you hear? You're marrying Sothe :p
    May 21, 2018
  5. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    But...but... he hasn't even proposed yet! Soren, you ruined the surprise!:p

I don't know what Elena of Avalor is... time to discover it I suppose..
    May 21, 2018
    Snow White likes this.
  6. Snow White
    Snow White
    *Resists urge to put on sunglasses and say "deal with it" :p* I'm very sorry, I didn't know . . . ;)

And Elena of Avalor is about a princess who was trapped in a magical amulet for forty years, is freed, defeats the evil sorceress who had imprisoned her, and now takes her rightful place as ruler of a kingdom filled with magic and trained singers ;)
    May 21, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  7. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    "And trained singers* Hahaha
    That battle at 0:30 looks very RPGish^^

Wait she has a horse AND a dragon! Not fair...

It's ok that you ruined the surprise. I forgive you Soren because, I'm the bigger person here.. :p
    May 21, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion and Snow White like this.
  8. Snow White
    Snow White
    She gets in a surprisingly large amount of RPG style battles for a Disney princess :D

She doesn't have a dragon though, she's flying on a big cat with wings, if that makes you feel any better XD (And she has a fox spirit-guide, it's so not fair!)

And very funny Micaiah, isn't everyone bigger than me though, physically speaking? :p
    May 21, 2018
  9. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Why must everything people say be about your height? xD

A flying cat! Now I'm even more jealous :D
    May 21, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion and Snow White like this.
  10. Snow White
    Snow White
    Because I'm tiny and adorable? XD (Forget I said that, it just sounds so wrong when it's about Soren :p)

I know right?! They're called "jaquins", apparently they're a cross between a jaguar and a macaw :D
    May 21, 2018