Meme me?
Blackyu
Blackyu
Hah. You people are lame.
*turns head and limbs 600 degrees*
THIS is the new cool pose B)
Lord Vectra
Lord Vectra
LOL Blackyu is doing coolness on steroids, guys! Watch out!
starlight dream
starlight dream
Hahaha Don't want to know if he's on steroids, if it means getting a urine sample o_O

C'mon Blackyu! Go for 601! You're almost there... a new record...
Blackyu
Blackyu
Silly people, I am not on steroids.
I AM THE STEROIDS ! D=<
starlight dream
starlight dream
Does that mean we can't buy any from you? :(
Poryg
Poryg
Steroids are crap anyway. The muscles are growing more than the bones get ready for them and also the muscles are very soft...
Blackyu
Blackyu
Oh no no no, it IS possible to get some from me. All you have to do is beat me as if I were an enemy battler and I'll have a 1/3 chance to drop steroids.
I have to warn you, I'm a complicated boss though.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Blackyu
Blackyu
Hah, that won't work on me.

I'm too lazy to take damage. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
starlight dream
starlight dream
*distracts you with an extra hairy tarantula*
Blackyu
Blackyu
That is a cute tarantula indeed, though I must deplore the fact that it doesn't have its own little skateboard ; but distracting me won't make me any less lazy in everyday life.

*cries*

||Blackyu was defeated !||
starlight dream
starlight dream
Lmao *Team gained 10 steroid pills*
Lord Vectra
Lord Vectra
LOL. the 1/3 chance remind me when games have hard as heck bosses but the thing u want is chance so you'll be fighting for an hour and get crap loot bc the good stuff is rare XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Etawaha