Comments on Profile Post by Caitlin

1. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    Within the darkness, creatures are said to dwell, so attuned to the darkness that the mere shining of a light would blind them.
    May 21, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  2. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Awww that's cute^.^b
    I bought your book btw... Waiting for it to arrive... ;)
    May 21, 2018
    Caitlin likes this.
  3. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    Yeah, now I know my first book sale! \(=^_^=)/
    May 22, 2018
  4. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    :kaopride: I love print versions of books, plus it'll be fun to have around.
    May 22, 2018
    Caitlin likes this.
  5. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    I already have someone demanding the next book, which is why I am in the middle of writing it. =^_^= I had it finished, but something just didn't work with it. I had to start over as I lost it anyway. lol. I am not sorry to say that, either. I needed to start all over.
    May 22, 2018
  6. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Sometimes circumstances force the best route for us. Are you keeping the same plot you had before, or starting everything anew?
    May 22, 2018
    Caitlin likes this.
  7. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    I kept some of the characters, kept some of the plot that worked and expanded to fit the characters from my first book. I added quite a bit, as I didn't feel it had enough drama so to speak. =^_^= I am really liking the changes, and I already got the first chapter heading into chapter 2, not final edit, though.
    May 22, 2018
  8. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Awesome. It's tough to get plot ideas right the first time anyway, so it's good that you got to revisit your choices ^^ ...Will let you know when the book arrives :D
    May 22, 2018