RPG Maker Forums

Sharm
Sharm
Really? Branching out? I'd love to see it. Maybe help you sort out the messy, if you want the help. I keep meaning to try out making music myself.
djDarkX
djDarkX
Oh, I've been practicing pixeling for years, but never went anywhere with it. Not sure if you remember those GB tiles I made a few years ago before MV was even released. I never finished them because they went bye-bye with my two hard drives...
djDarkX
djDarkX
Or, rather, the ones I was working on...I think you even gave me some advice on them.
Sharm
Sharm
Shoot, I can't remember. So sad about losing them! That stuff is the worst!
djDarkX
djDarkX
Yeah, but maybe this will be my way of getting practice again. Just need to keep at it. If I need any help, I'll be sure to shoot you a PM. :]
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Meow, one of my favorite games "graphically" speaking was Breath of Fire 2. BoF 1 was not bad it had more a generic look to it.. but BoF2 did things proper. Meow.
djDarkX
djDarkX
I'm kinda doing an FF4-style to start practicing, with a bit of SaGa 1. I have much to relearn, but I'll get there. SNES games are my spirit animals.
djDarkX
djDarkX
Sharm
Sharm
Fun! I can see the influences. My favorites to learn from are (not limited to SNES) Minish Cap, the entire Mana series, and Magical Vacation and Magical Starsign (made by the same artists as a lot of the Mana games). There's also FF6, Treasure of the Rudras, Lufia 2, Chrono Trigger, BoF is indeed excellent, ect. . . .
Sharm
Sharm
Late SNES/Early Playstation era was good for pixel art. Early SNES is still interesting to learn from and emulate, though it tends to have a few flaws that you won't want to repeat in your own works.
Dalph
Dalph
Promising tiles, you have my like.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Let's promote our amazing artists in RPG Maker community! I posted right now about my game Phil Alone on Twitter and I decided to thanks Lime Zu, the amazing artist that did all the pixel assets for my game!
I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:
The neighbourhood cats brought me a kitten today. They sat him on the step and semi-circled him. He's adorable, but now I gotta find somewhere for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiliamsons