RPG Maker Forums

bgillisp
bgillisp
One long day of work.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
"Putting out Fires and Dealing With People Who Shouldn't Be Coming To You With Problems".
Redeye
Redeye
"Going to an Academic Awards Ceremony and realizing that I'm the only one with a T-shirt on and everyone is in formal attire"
TWings
TWings
Another chinese day.
Sharm
Sharm
"Pain" (I had a migraine)
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
"a cop tried to kill my dog, then I slept for 18 hours instead of going to my job".

@Redeye dude, I went to my bro's wedding to which I was the best man dressed in jeans and a flannel shirt. Embrace comfort, ignore the evil eye. It's fun bringing people together through a common predjudice against yourself. :)
starlight dream
starlight dream
Wow, nearly everyone's game would be a Drama. *sniffles*
@evmaster Yours is the best title! :p Hehe

@Philosophus Vagus WHAT? Why did he try to kill your dog?:(
Poryg
Poryg
Nothing
Vincent Chu
Vincent Chu
Destiny of Solitude
Marquise*
Marquise*
AAaaaAaaaHRrrglll!
starlight dream
starlight dream
XD I feel like describing what I imagine as content and genre for those games.^^

My game would be called:
In Love with a Cyborg.
And you can't win the game unless you buy extra DLC.
Marquise*
Marquise*
Sounds like Fallout 3 before Broken Steel DLC! ;)

Now... what the... your game?
(Just remember OP) waaa you have a very interesting life!
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* Haha I wish I had an interesting life. Maybe after a few DLC?

But I have an active imagination.
He's not *exactly* a cyborg but something about his appearance reminds of a cyborg. lol

And what about your AAaaaAaaaHRrrglll! ???
Does it mean a scare? a bad game? toast got burnt?
IguanaGuy
IguanaGuy
Dead before Dawn: cause I stayed up trying to fix my MV Game.
Marquise*
Marquise*
It is an ambivalent noise kinda mixing two emotions together... Wait, I know a bot that have long practice with his emotions;https://youtu.be/poMWgGC82bw?t=2m28s
Off Course my ambivalence may vary! It was a relief/pain/scariness/growling emotion.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Aww what a cute robot :D

So much can be expressed with 1 letter
AaaaAaaaaaAaAaAa

Ambivalence is likely our permanent condition ^^
Marquise*
Marquise*
The Psy reactions shots to Kryten (the robot) seems utterly genuines. I might think that for those shot they let Llewellyn's improv again in his robot. (there is real public in bench on the set and the actor sets the mood really well despite all of his heavy costume and make-up! XD )
starlight dream
starlight dream
Absolutely he is very talented from his tone to mannerisms. It's good the psy didn't crack up laughing every moment :p
Thanks for the vid, I'm going to watch the series it looks like something I will love.
Marquise*
Marquise*
On YTV it was on late night slot but censored a lot because... well sorry it is a wee bit adult comedy. But it is BBC so... yeah it is kinda less F-Bombish and more refined :p
starlight dream
starlight dream
I like many British comedy shows, so... *thumbs up* ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

CG tile rendering, take 3: windows.
which section you guys think looks more accurate to the perspective? left or right?

for reference, this is what it looks like "at street level"
Okay, Animal Crossing is remarkably addictive and exceptionally calming. I've been playing it pretty exclusively... like... 6 hours a day. Been a while since I've been this engrossed.
Realized a tad too late that lighting scripts are the main culprit in performance nosedive. Guess the flashlight had to go.
wat is ERROR:registration_protocol_win cc(56) . any way to fix it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abbey_lavish