Comments on Profile Post by Touchfuzzy

1. Knayter
    Knayter
    well maybe you should consider what did the mod do at first place that make them have to do it
    May 24, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  2. AdamSakuru
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    LOL! Some people, eh? @Knayter They were made to swear at a mod in private?
    May 24, 2018
    Shaz and Marsigne like this.
  4. Nightblade50
    Nightblade50
    :guffaw: Did you see someone do it?
    May 24, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion and Knayter like this.
  5. Shaz
    Shaz
    @Knayter, seriously? No doubt the mod did mod stuff, and the person being moderated decided they should be above moderation. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
    May 24, 2018
  6. Knayter
    Knayter
    being mod doesn't mean they are right all the time
    May 24, 2018
  7. Nightblade50
    Nightblade50
    A nice LONG break. Like, the permanent kind.
    May 24, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion and Marsigne like this.
  8. Nightblade50
    Nightblade50
    @Knayter If someone thinks the mod(s) is/are wrong, they should follow the mod reporting guide in the rules.
    May 24, 2018
  9. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    @Knayter Doesn't mean you have to insult them, though. A gentle prod can go a long way.
    May 24, 2018
  10. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    @Knayter And if you disagree with a mod's decision, then the thing to do is to contact an admin (Touchfuzzy for example). What you shouldn't do is scream profanities at a mod for doing their job.
    May 24, 2018
  11. Knayter
    Knayter
    Im just saying that and you guys just triggered right away, I haven't insult any, haven't direct attack any, haven't complain anything,I can litterally sending you pic of my inbox right now, and you guys are acting like the world is over or something.
    May 24, 2018
  12. Knayter
    Knayter
    The mod scenerio happen all the time in every forum not just this one, I get it that the mod are doing their job, but that doesn't mean they never make any mistake. It have never happened to me but I'm sure that their is some people can pissed the mod just because of their persona, and they don't even know about it, and they probaly don't even know how to report and such.
    May 24, 2018
  13. Knayter
    Knayter
    I'm just wanted to say that when it come to banning people, you need to do it right, avoiding banning form mis-understood and such. I know that the admin already acknowledge this problem, but recently I have seen a lot of complain about the mod(not just on this forum), and if there is no fire then there is no smoke
    May 24, 2018
  14. IAmJakeSauvage
    IAmJakeSauvage
    WHO DOES THAT - JUST IN GENERAL? I'm dying.
    May 24, 2018
  15. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    @Knayter No one was "triggered". I just wanted to reply to your statement with the correct way of dealing when you disagree with a mod. (But of course by the time I finished, others had already responded ^^; ) Anyway, no one even got banned, they're having a break from the forum (in other words a suspension). We also have ban appeals for those who think they got banned unjustly/mistakenly.
    May 24, 2018
  16. IAmJakeSauvage
    IAmJakeSauvage
    @Knayter I've seen no complaints about the mods - but in general keep in mind that these people are VOLUNTEERING their time, and it's not their job to be your friend - it's their jobs to assist/enforce rules.
    May 24, 2018
  17. Dalph
    Dalph
    Honestly mods have always been decent here, one of the reasons I always liked this place.
    I'm one of the biggest trolls of this website and never got a single blue text message or had any argument with a mod.
    Contrary to popular belief, it's possible to have fun without breaking the rules but swearing? That is totally unacceptable.
    May 24, 2018
  18. Knayter
    Knayter
    May 24, 2018
  19. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Knayter Ah, I see you're doing the ol' accuse others of being triggered\offended while trying to be provocative routine. Nice. No one was "triggered" by what you said, they were simply pointing out that the idea of someone being forced to cuss another person out in a PM is nonsense.
    May 24, 2018
  20. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    If someone thought a mod did something wrong, they can always contact me to look at it. Responding by sending a private message to the moderator laced with profanities is never acceptable.

And honestly the person who triggered this status update only got a week ban. He can come back and try to act like an adult then. Come on now.
    May 24, 2018
  21. Knayter
    Knayter
    well just saying that people "acting" like it. And I'm not saying that people just insult the mod directly isn't wrong.
    May 24, 2018
  22. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Contacting the mods to have a discussion like an intelligent adult vs. yelling at the mods with childlike profanities. You choose which one will work.
    May 24, 2018
  23. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    I think I sent a mod a few things but it was pertaining to things I thought mods should look at. Next missions, talk about food.. openly. How about pizza?
    May 24, 2018
  24. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Sauteed_Onion Not a fan of cheese. I do like jacket potatoes with a tuna and sweetcorn filling, though. :)
    May 24, 2018
  25. Vincent Chu
    Vincent Chu
    I think they got off easy with just a brief ban. I'm surprised it wasn't permanent.
    May 24, 2018
    Marsigne and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  26. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    The real question is the one which will never be answered. Who is it?
    May 24, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion likes this.
  27. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    I agree with both Touch and Knayter here. They're not contradictory sides. The admin reacts according to their judgement & rules. But Knayter is right that when conflict arises it's important to look at the reason and make sure it wasn't a misunderstanding or mistake on the mod's part.
    Since the mods on this forum seem fair and patient and bans aren't easily thrown around, I trust it was a reasonable decision though.
    May 24, 2018
  28. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    May 24, 2018
  29. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    How can anyone not be a fan of cheese. IT'S CHEESE!
    May 25, 2018
  30. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    I know, right? Big fan of cheesiness here.XD...
    May 25, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion and The Stranger like this.
  31. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I don't know if I have ever been accused of cheesiness, but I have been accused of being a ham.
    May 25, 2018
  32. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    LOL Just that piece or the entire animal? :p
    May 25, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion and The Stranger like this.
  33. Shaz
    Shaz
    Thing is, suspensions aren't given out willy nilly. "What the mod did" HAS been considered, by the mod/admin team, before the suspension happened. And what happened, and who it was, is nobody else's business. The moderator team doesn't have to justify their actions to the entire forum.

And, there can never be too much cheese on pizza. And cheesy garlic bread is the best!
    May 25, 2018