RPG Maker Forums

starlight dream
starlight dream
LOL Aww here you win a kitty smile :3
Poryg
Poryg
:LZScat: edit: dammit, how is it... :DI cannot copy emoji on tablet.
Marsigne
Marsigne
That but without the underscore. :p
Snow White
Snow White
Poryg
Poryg
I'm not Berlioz, I don't spit my tongue.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Poryg likes to return affections to cats... unless of course the white cat is all mushy over someone else, then I suspect he'll spit out his tongue :p
Poryg
Poryg
No, if I see a cat mushy ovver someone else, I simply find a different cat to return affection to :)
starlight dream
starlight dream
There's always a cat wanting affection from Purrrrryg. ^^
Snow White
Snow White
Snow White
Snow White
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Practice your C's and your Arpeggios meow.
Poryg
Poryg
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Snow White Yup that's exactly how I picture Purrrrryg at times^^

I saw the Aristocats when I was little, better rewatch it to refresh my memes. Uhhh! my memory!! :)
Marquise*
Marquise*
Snow White
Snow White
@Marquise* I've been told a lot that I'd like the songs from Cats, but I always forgot to look for any, this is the first time I've heard anything from it, and I have to say, it's more touching and beautiful than I thought it would be :wub
(I'm a sucker for sad yet hopeful songs :cutesmile:)

And I really need some meowing lessons from DC XD
Poryg
Poryg
Actually, I don't make that face. I smile a lot, like too much. I crack up so easily I wouldn't be capable of keeping a straight face if I did that one.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* That's another Memory I must refresh!

@Snow White "Sad yet hopeful songs" Oh I like that description, those are some of the best songs.

@Poryg So you're more like the Cheshire cat!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....
New version of my wife's art for Tundra's opening map. No new version of Katrina yet, but I think this looks awesome.1624062754755.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raytoly