RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
@Dalph I prefer kindness in the cuteness.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
She's a social butterfly.
starlight dream
starlight dream
I'm a social mosquito XD

@Kuro DCupu There are so many things wrong with facebook. -.-

@Poryg Good tweet. I shall retweet it to my 3 followers. And to the 300 000 imaginary ones.

@Dalph Imaginary friends are awesome. They know how to compromise and give you privacy when you need it.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
You're a bloodsucker.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Or just a sucker :p
starlight dream
starlight dream
@taarna23 I hope you'll tell us how many alerts you woke up to! :p
Dalph
Dalph
@starlight dream
I was trolling honestly, I never had imaginary friends. @Ralph (the VX RTP hero) was the character that inspired me to create my own evil version of him. It started years ago with my sister being obsessed with him and me seeing him everywhere in script demos.
-
I did worse in the past, status updates in the old forum version had a limit and we reached it iirc.
starlight dream
starlight dream
I was going to joke about Ralph being your imaginary friend before, but then I thought 'what if he means a forum member called Ralph and not the actual RalphSchmalph?'

Evil overlords don't need imaginary friends. Poor Ralph would've suffered as your *friend* for sure. :kaocry:

If I didn't know which gal you're married to, I would believe you're trolling us about that too ;) You have quite a rep! XD
Dalph
Dalph
@Ralph is actually both the VX character and a staff forum member that used to organize events here.
And we actually do need imaginary friends, Evil Overlords are usually way more lonely than people think, but I'm a bit different from the masses.

I really am married with someone here and yes, knowing my past actions many up to this day still don't believe me, hahaha.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Dalph And considering how sweet she is, it's odd... No, wait, it actually makes sense. Only she could see beyond the evil crimes and the mad laughter^^

Just clicked on @Ralph... He sounds fun for a mod :p j/k
Kuro DCupu
Kuro DCupu
I have disturbing feeling about Ralph (VX character) ever since someone use him for 18+ game...
starlight dream
starlight dream
Dalph
Dalph
I think it was that harem game called Hero and Daughter, weird stuff.
starlight dream
starlight dream
That's what happens when a character's considered hot.
Kuro DCupu
Kuro DCupu
Yea... I just saw some pic, and I felt the kind of cringe I can't explain. It's botherin me enough to uninstall RMVX.
starlight dream
starlight dream
XD Time will help you heal. In the meanwhile, here's a barf bag...
Poryg
Poryg
Poryg's pro tip: If you browse adult games, avoid anything that comes from rpg maker. And if you browse browser games, same thing. Mostly it's just badly used RTP. The only bad thing is, thanks to mv being html5, many people intend to rake quick cash, so they make a low quality mv game and upload it. Apart from Medieval cop series I haven't met a single browser game worth my time.
Poryg
Poryg
I also have a pretty efficient tip to get more resistant to traumas from bad pictures, but I don't think it's speakable about here :D
starlight dream
starlight dream
If I had the gut and commitment I'd make an adult rpgm game that wouldl end up having barely any adult material, and the art would be terrible on purpose, just to see how many people will complain. I imagine the complaints will be funny too.
Marquise*
Marquise*
@Dalph It don't mean anything anymore the notification thing. I see nothing in my alerts and it gets into the general messages thingy so it is lost to every topics and folks. At least for me.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, finally posted some images to Twitter that I meant to post last year... Better late than never, right?
Just going to leave this here. :LZSexcite:
Going for a spooky theme with my animal crossing home/town. All I gotta do is find that one gravestone recipe out of hundreds for my cemetary ; u;
Asthma has been getting worse because I can't get my paws on a brown (preventer) inhaler. Been without one for over a week now. Struggling to breathe sucks.
I'm wondering, what if I took the time to make a Bee Hive mirco-biome. It sounds cute, and be a home to that hornet monster, but would anyone actually use it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinnott