Comments on Profile Post by Tarq

1. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Same. It's too bad I noticed it too late to max my badge. :(
    May 28, 2018
  2. Dalph
    Dalph
    Extremely annoying that if you miss Day 1 you can't maximize the badge, so many people complaining about this there.
    May 28, 2018
  3. Tarq
    Tarq
    I found out about it yesterday but it doesn't really bother me. After all, they don't have to do any events for users. Pester them too much and the relationship will revert to you quietly giving them your money without them making these additional efforts.
    May 28, 2018
  4. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    It just feels weird that I missed it. Like I check the store page daily and I check the news pop-up and somehow I still missed it :p Anyway, it is a fun event though. Started (and finished) some games from my backlog and restarted one I'd dropped as well. ^^
    May 28, 2018
    Tarq likes this.
  5. Tarq
    Tarq
    @slimmmeiske2 And that's way better than a badge, right? I've only been playing BotW for a week or so (and still have a lot more to do) and Steam nudging me to finally open a couple of other games I've been meaning to for forever was weirdly appreciated.
    May 28, 2018
    RachelTheSeeker and slimmmeiske2 like this.
  6. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    There is steam event?
    May 28, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  7. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    @Tarq Oh sure, it just irks my completionist a little bit. :aswt: But yeah finally got to playing Epistory, which is very fun and made by fellow countrymen, so that's always a plus ;)
    @Sauteed_Onion Yes, it's called Spring Cleaning Event. It basically gives you some games to play from your library.
    May 28, 2018