RPG Maker Forums

Mrs_Allykat
Mrs_Allykat
LOL! Just let it out, and you'll feel better - I guess :)
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
And no, I've seen crazier XD
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
There is no such thing as too much crazy! As long as you're pleasant company, of course. Other than that, go wild! :kaojoy:
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Remaining sane in this crazy world is like remaining sober at a seminar with an open bar; you can do it, but it makes the experience dreadfully dull. :)
starlight dream
starlight dream
Mrs_Allykat
Mrs_Allykat
Crazy is like carbonation. Too little is flat and dull, too much makes a mess.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Philosophus Vagus LOL I've remained sober at a few open bar events, and by the end I was laughing at a LOT of things going on around me.. ;) I can't recommend it more!
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@starlight dream yeah I know, it was a joke (I'm actually not half the drunkard I pretend to be here, buzzed bird dog of rpgmaker just doesn't sound as good though) it's fun watching drunk people do things, also I don't trust other people enough to get more than a little tipsy around them :p even if it's free.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Philosophus Vagus Buzzed bird is less funny. And more confusing about what is happening to the bird Heehee

I actually agree with your first comment (but couldn't pass the opportunity to write a joke) but you know what's interesting in all this? The Dr. didn't mean it in that way. I misunderstood what he meant too. :p He was being literal about disorders.
Marquise*
Marquise*
I guess nowadays being well balanced is an illness! ;)
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* Yes. Our suspicions were correct! Confirmed by a doctor.
A funny doctor. Funny enough to be one of us.^^
Marquise*
Marquise*
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* No, unless he has a performer name that I haven't discovered yet :p
Marquise*
Marquise*
Oh! XD You know there is a doctor who tries to bring back the humanity into the medical profession instead to call patients by their illness names? "Like here we have the diabetic case and there is the gastro intestinal one..." etc... That doctor got the nickname Patch. and I thought you were referring to him @starlight dream
starlight dream
starlight dream
No I haven't met him yet, but maybe one day, as I'm being bounced around from one professional to the other XD I've honestly been very lucky with doctors, met some who really cared & treated me like family. The psy I've been seeing since the fall is a good person. I never feel like I'm there just to fill up his schedule lol
Edit: my psy is the funny doctor I mentioned before ^^
Mrs_Allykat
Mrs_Allykat
I'm glad. A doctor, psy or not, should feel like they're part of your extended family. It would be difficult to treat patients otherwise, no?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, finally posted some images to Twitter that I meant to post last year... Better late than never, right?
Just going to leave this here. :LZSexcite:
Going for a spooky theme with my animal crossing home/town. All I gotta do is find that one gravestone recipe out of hundreds for my cemetary ; u;
Asthma has been getting worse because I can't get my paws on a brown (preventer) inhaler. Been without one for over a week now. Struggling to breathe sucks.
I'm wondering, what if I took the time to make a Bee Hive mirco-biome. It sounds cute, and be a home to that hornet monster, but would anyone actually use it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinnott