Comments on Profile Post by NeoFantasy

1. NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    I want to get back into the franchise so badly, but they’ve alienated me far too much. I think i’lll wait for their 2019 main line release to give them another sheep, but what do you guys think of this?
    May 30, 2018
  2. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    Since these are designed to be Yellow Version remakes, I'd rather wait for the main line ones myself.
    May 30, 2018
    NeoFantasy likes this.
  3. sleepy_sealion
    sleepy_sealion
    Personally, I do kind of feel they always were kind of held back by the portable hardware (to the point lag was actually a huge issue when caring for certain guys.) so I'm kind of curious to see what they can pull off with a bigger system.

But chances are this is going to be like Sun/Moon where they're testing the new system - and then they'll added all those features in the next game like what happened with Ultra.
    May 30, 2018
    NeoFantasy likes this.
  4. NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    I was really happy when it was leaked they were remakes. The first three (leaning slightly into Gen 4) gens were my favourites and the ones I grew up with so I was pretty excited... but I’m not going to pay to play Pokémon Go tv edition. (Even if their seemed to be some battling) It feels too much like a tie in. Though I’ll wait and see for more info at the very least.
    May 30, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.