RPG Maker Forums

Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
She's a likeable person!
starlight dream
starlight dream
Don't know why I'm getting the likes, but am pretty sure I won't beat you.

It'd be a sacrilege considering I like you waaayyyyyyyaaaayyyyy more than I like myself.
So... if it happens that... I'm close to your total... I'll... have to... destroy my account
:2k33:

@Sauteed_Onion meowy!!
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
ill beat both your asses in likes, cause im a douchebag with super mega awesometism syndrome!! EAT THAT!!!
Dalph
Dalph
@starlight dream:
You get likes because you are supportive with everyone, social and funny. Thanks for the nice words but always like yourself first (without falling into narcissism), good self-esteem is always a plus in life. ;)

@Vance Raehart
Yeah yeah...keep dreaming.
*sits on the thone moving the cup and smiling* ;)
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
@Dalph I kick, I bite, I'll Scratch your eyes out! keep talking dalph, keep talking...
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Vance Raehart You have so many lethal moves! O.o You started smudging my rep today but I'll clean it up again. I'll go donate $100 000 to a hamster shelter today!!! xD

@Dalph If we don't want Vance to beat us, maybe we shouldn't be liking his threats. Just saying :p
And thanks for your awesomeness & advice <3

'tis true @Marquise* and the cats gave me many of those likes :p
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
@starlight dream 100k? I’ll take 3% of that for my next project. The main feature itself is about $150 :)
Dalph
Dalph
starlight dream
starlight dream
The infamous Unlike button... perfect for blackmailing.

@Vance Raehart Now that I pretended to be such a philanthropist how can I refuse to pay for your project? *gulp*
The holes I dig for my self!
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
@starlight dream I've become a misanthrope before i graduated highschool, i dont expect much from humankind :)
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Vance Raehart Life will surprise you from time to time. Though it's wiser to have no expectations. ;)
Marquise*
Marquise*
Peoples who use massively the Unlike button or are already from the start not using the like one for the right purpose but also win a lot of lost of valuable time of their lives into searching and targeting all post on someone they can so they ca lower their like score and the person targeted is not even aware of it!
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* It's hard to imagine someone doing that. But some people's vindictiveness is always surprising.
Marquise*
Marquise*
Oh the ... humanity! ^^;

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For whatever reason I just cant get into the Links Awakening remake even though I know its miles better than the original in almost all regards
Rough Draft. 2nd Video Scene
My new animated paths are beautiful, and look fantastic next to my improved lake/river maps. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LarkspurBetula