RPG Maker Forums

HydrangeaxxGlitch
HydrangeaxxGlitch
I have this one friend I see every 3-5 months. That's as social life as it gets for me ^^;
XIIIthHarbinger
XIIIthHarbinger
Ha, humans are overrated.

I welcome the coming dominion of our robot overlords.

Praise Skynet!
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
This is why I play board games and D&D. They are hobbies that force me to not accidentally forget to interact with people.
JtheDuelist
JtheDuelist
My only form of social life is here on the forums, my old fellow clan members from Miiverse on Google+, and my guildies (aka guild mates) on Unison League. I used to have Miiverse, but then Ninty decided to end it.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I have pretty intense conversations with my dog.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
My social life is the same as @SpaceBot That and occasional binges with my little brother.
kovak
kovak
Guys...focus a bit on hook up, it won't kill ya and may even raise your developin skills
JtheDuelist
JtheDuelist
Easier said than done- very hard to hook up with anyone in my area- especially since 99.999% everyone I knew from school is in the local jail...
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@kovak not all of us are wired to be sociable. It's trendy right now because of all the interconnectivity technology provides but if you buy into it as the pinnical that sociable people see it as and aren't wired to be like that it can really **** you up.

The world needs hardworking misanthropes contributing behind the scenes too, our nature just makes that hard to see sometimes.
kovak
kovak
Maybe i'm a exception to the rules then. I aways focused on casual things when possible when not studyin or workin on games
kovak
kovak
Considerin that i've taken care of both my mom and grandma till death in the past 12 years and i'm not even in my 30s yet
kovak
kovak
My time has aways been limited cuz of that but all i wanted was to interact with people and i'm realy geeky
kovak
kovak
Never talked about geek stuff with them. Maybe thats why i was seen as different. Idk how to dance yet but i want to
kovak
kovak
Never did this near home either. None of my friends lives nearby and most of them dunno how hard i work

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wow RPG Maker MV 2 is really good
I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charisma6