Comments on Profile Post by Parallax Panda

1. Dalph
    Dalph
    No idea about what is that but feel better soon.
    Jun 1, 2018
  2. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Happy to have you back :)
    Jun 1, 2018
  3. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    It sounds like a name of a magic spell. If so, I hope it's a healing spell that will help you. :D
    Jun 1, 2018
  4. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'm glad you're on the road to recovery. Take it easy. :)
    Jun 1, 2018
  5. Aoi Ninami
    Aoi Ninami
    I handle that medicine at work, don't know any more about it than that though :)
    Jun 1, 2018
  6. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Didn't know you landed in the hospital, but glad you are out. Now stay out.
    Jun 1, 2018
  7. Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    That medicine name sounds like the name of an absolute evil being.
    Jun 1, 2018
  8. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Kuro DCupu LOL! Would fit nicely with Cthulhu and Yog Sothoth. Clopidogrel the Crawling Chaos.
    Jun 1, 2018
  9. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Glad to see they let you out of there! Can't stand staring at hospital ceilings for days.
    Jun 2, 2018
  10. Kes
    Kes
    Good to see that you're well enough to be back home.
    Jun 2, 2018
  11. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Glad you're able to go back home. Much love and take it easy, my friend :)
    Jun 2, 2018
  12. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    YAY Panda!
    Jun 2, 2018
  13. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    Jun 2, 2018
  14. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    @slimmmeiske2 Happy to be back! Hopefully for good this time around. But I'm taking no chances and will put RM on the back burner for a week or two while I focus on other things. :D
    Jun 2, 2018
  15. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    @Matseb2611 It very well could be one of those hard to pronounce fantasy spells! Hopefully there are no unwanted "fumble" side effects for this magic though! :o
    Jun 2, 2018
  16. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    @The Stranger Thanks! I plan to. (almost) no RM for the next two weeks while I build up the muscles I lost by lying in a hospital bed. Then I plan to slowly get back to it. But for know I'll just hang around RMW and take it easy.
    Jun 2, 2018
  17. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    @Aoi Ninami Ah, are you a nurse perhaps? My wife is a nurse so I rely on her expertice whenever I've got questions about medicine or anything disease related. Apparently this medicine is given to people who're at "high" risk of stroke or heart disease. But my doctor said that since they didn't find the cause of my stroke this medicine might or might not help. So they may change it in the future.
    Jun 2, 2018
  18. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    @OmnislashXX Yeah... I got a stroke last week. Luckily it wasn't that big and cleared up soon enough so no lasting damage. But my head still feels a little heavy when I move around. Probably will get better with time. Planning to change my routines to a more healthy lifestyle going forward. Also thank you. :)
    Jun 2, 2018
  19. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    Jun 2, 2018
  20. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    @FleshToDust It was beginning to feel pretty booring. Luckily I had my 3DS and FES though :) Probably will continue to tinkle with my FES game in the future.
    Jun 2, 2018
  21. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    @Kes Thank you. I'm glad to be back home too. Not planning to have to go back to the hospital any time soon.

...except for my check-up in two weeks of course. I'll have to go back for that :D
    Jun 2, 2018
  22. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    @starlight dream I plan to take it VERY easy to begin with. If I still got my new job, my training is scheduled to start in ~2 weeks so I'll have to be prepared for that. I'll try to stay off MV and sitting a lot in front of the PC (for now) and instead focus on building healthy routines, restoring my muscle mass and resting a lot :)
    Jun 2, 2018
  23. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    @Sauteed_Onion Yay! Panda is back! Have yet to check out the onion grove on STEAM though... I bet the messages have piled up! :o
    Jun 2, 2018
  24. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    I think we grew a few onions in your absence. Meow.
    Jun 2, 2018
  25. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    I'm reading up while I'm writing this. Wow 110+ unread stuffs to sort though! :D
    Jun 2, 2018
  26. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    That's lots of messages to peel through. :)
    Jun 3, 2018
    Parallax Panda and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  27. Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Yeah, we paid him well.
    Jun 3, 2018
  28. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    Luckily for me, I caught up with my internet life yesterday so I can relax and take it easy today. :) Thinking about what I should do with my "free" day today...
    Jun 3, 2018
  29. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Wiggle your toes ^^
    Jun 3, 2018
    Parallax Panda and Sauteed_Onion like this.