Comments on Profile Post by Alexander Hawksmoor

1. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    In the real world, people disagree with you and you dont have your blind sheep to back you up.
    Jun 3, 2018
    Marsigne, Shaz, Dalph and 2 others like this.
  2. SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    No white knights in the real world! Lol if it wasn't for the fact that I don't live near any family and they want me on fb, I'd delete it. All I do is share stupid sheep or really intelligent things that go over their heads. I think the fb fact stuff is the worst ever. EVER.
    Jun 3, 2018
    Dalph and starlight dream like this.
  3. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    I know. The real world needs more sheep.
    Besides stalking, fb has no real use that I see (it is only good for companies imo)
    But those platforms show how much we all enjoy talking to ourselves :p
    Jun 3, 2018
    Shikashi, Dalph and SpaceBot like this.
  4. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    There are some posts on twitter that are just plain pathetic. Sometimes I go into full troll mode just to give them something to actua─║ly complain about.
    Jun 3, 2018
    Dalph, starlight dream and SpaceBot like this.
  5. SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    I love trolling.
    Never used Twitter, but trolling anywhere is hilarious.
    Within reason of course.
    Jun 3, 2018
  6. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    There are two kinds of people. The Sheep, and the Wolves. The sheep follow whichever of them is out front. The wolves devour any sheep easy enough to catch.

The world is an echo chamber. Sheep congregate amongst those most like themselves with their own beliefs and rejects those without them. Wolves congregate amongst the largest flocks to better pick out prey.
    Jun 3, 2018
    SpaceBot and starlight dream like this.
  7. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @Alexander Hawksmoor Awww so generous of you. Trolls encourage unity in their foes. They also help pitchfork sales stay solid!
    Has anyone asked you yet to meet him at x location and have a brawl?

@SpaceBot I think @Dalph has praised the trolling abilities on twitter, so it's gotta be good.

@Tai_MT And they all lived happily ever after? Right? :kaocry:
    Jun 3, 2018
    Dalph and SpaceBot like this.
  8. Dalph
    Dalph
    It's true. I personally don't like social media, people that spend too much time there have probably uninteresting lives or are craving too much for attention.
    I prefer real life to socialize, although I admit that it's fun to do it here because the chance of meeting toxic people are much much lower.
    Jun 3, 2018
  9. Dalph
    Dalph
    And yes, Twitter is perfect for trolling, most of the users just post nonsense there.
    Jun 3, 2018
  10. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Ah @Dalph a man after my own heart.
    I've probably just got blocked by a woman who waa complaining about racism whilst at the same time been racist. I called her out and I'll probs get blocked.
    Jun 3, 2018
    Matseb2611, Dalph, Marsigne and 2 others like this.
  11. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    @starlight dream Yes, but they never show up for some reason.
    @Tai_MT I agree that the world is an echo chamber, but some people take to social media because in the real world, they can't stand on their own and need followers to make them feel important.
    Jun 3, 2018
    Dalph, SpaceBot and starlight dream like this.
  12. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    In the real world, those are called "cliques". Same concept, same thing. Simply a smaller audience.
    Jun 3, 2018
    starlight dream and SpaceBot like this.
  13. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @Dalph And lets not forget that some people here are good persons. And that many are super attractive :p
    Jun 3, 2018
  14. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Im not a nasty troll, more of a humerous one. Like going onto a hyperfeminists page and posting this.
    Jun 3, 2018
  15. Alexander Hawksmoor
  16. SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    I like to troll flat earthers :p
    Jun 3, 2018
  17. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    I don't have a Facebook or Twitter. Might be a good idea for promotion though or so I've heard.

I think there are echochambers everywhere. Try saying something negative about hockey inside a Tim Hortans and you'll get pucked right in the mouth.
    Jun 3, 2018
  18. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @FleshToDust Thanks for the warning. Not that hockey comes up in my discussions often. Wait is that a problem too? o_O

@Alexander Hawksmoor It's hard to roll eyes at Chuck Norris because he only needs a fraction of a sec to beat us up -.-
    Jun 3, 2018
    FleshToDust and Shaz like this.
  19. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Another good one, so a woman posted something about men been scum and used the anaology that female dragonflies apparently play dead to stop the males harrassing them for sex.
    So I replied but dont black widows take sex from men then kill them in cold blood. Food for thought.
    Jun 3, 2018
  20. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    but but, I use twitter for gaming because some games just require you to tweet something or so :(
    Jun 3, 2018
  21. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    I use my main account for game related stuff. I use my troll account for general trolling, although I generally troll through logic, for some reason they hate logic over feelings lol.
    Jun 3, 2018
    Philosophus Vagus and TheoAllen like this.
  22. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    All I got from that above insect lesson, is that dragonfly males are very bad at sex.
    Jun 3, 2018
    Shikashi and Alexander Hawksmoor like this.
  23. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    She was trying to say that men are scum in the animal kingdom too, hence my what about black widows question. She hasnt responded yet, I'll probs get blocked instead lol.
    Jun 3, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  24. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    You should hit her with the realities of Octopi and Squid mating rituals. Particularly that the ladies get to decide which males sperm fertilizes them... I won't go into details, but if you look it up, you find that roughly half of them prefer sexual assault to a drawn out mating ritual.

If she's going to use animal mating habits to justify terrible things, I'd do the same to her.
    Jun 3, 2018
    SpaceBot and starlight dream like this.
  25. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    The animal kingdom also includes female felines that have quite a rep. Was it necessary to pull the poor male dragonflies through the mud? They're very sensitive. I've seen several men cry at the movies which proves the male dragonflies cry a lot too.
    Jun 3, 2018
  26. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    @starlight dream they actually have hockey posters all over the place at Tim Hortans. You better like hockey or else!
    Jun 3, 2018
  27. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I don't like Hockey. But, I like the fistfights. Boxing should be on ice. It'd make both sports more interesting.
    Jun 3, 2018
  28. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    I like their donuts too much. I better buy a Habs tshirt or something just to be safe.
    Jun 3, 2018
  29. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    ok so basically I 'watch' animal kingdom channel now? o.o
    Jun 3, 2018
  30. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @TheoAllen Are you looking for the "change channel" button? XD
    Jun 3, 2018
    Alexander Hawksmoor likes this.
  31. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    You and me baby aint nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel...oh hellllll noooo!!!
    Jun 3, 2018
  32. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    LOL *channel switch*
    Jun 3, 2018
  33. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    mike tyson throw a jab out of left field!
    oooooh and he slips on the ice. ali comes back with a swift uppercut! aaaand score! 1 point to team griffandore.
    Jun 3, 2018
  34. starlight dream
    Jun 3, 2018
    FleshToDust likes this.
  35. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Most social media sites are echo chambers to a degree. I'd say even many social real life settings are echo chambers since people usually like to stick with those who agree with them. A lot of political activism are massive echo chambers. Many activists do not speak their own beliefs. They just parrot the group rhetoric that they've been brainwashed with.
    Jun 3, 2018
    FleshToDust and SpaceBot like this.
  36. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    On the other hand, I think having arguments just for the sake of arguments is also silly. Gotta know how to pick your own battles, because many are a colossal waste of time and energy.
    Jun 3, 2018
  37. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    In my experience, people irl are more inclined to discuss, express different views without reverting to hate. It's part of socializing, you can't click a button and change settings or topics.^^ But online it's too easy to avoid those with different opinions so it breeds pigheadedness.
    Jun 4, 2018
    Matseb2611 and FleshToDust like this.
  38. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    This isn't even my final form!
    *transforms into pighead*
    Jun 4, 2018
    Matseb2611 and starlight dream like this.
  39. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Skulks out of the shadows
    "Mmm fresh pork"
    Takes a bite
    Skulks back into the shadows.
    Jun 4, 2018
  40. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    On a more serious note that's my point, most of the big aggressive voices on social media platforms are probably insecure morons in real life who can't debate to save their life cause if someone disagrees with you online you can just block them.
    Jun 4, 2018
  41. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    What I find most funny is apparently the way to win an argument nowadays is to just make fun of someones character, or accuse them of hate crimes, because people don't like facts. Sadly, even when you prove someone wrong all the sheep flock to their master to assure them that they were right evem when they were wrong and your just a bully.
    Jun 4, 2018
  42. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Yeah, their opinions are probably shunned a lot in real life *munch munch, pig needs more salt*. I sometimes read things and wonder how can these *tasty pig parts* rude and oblivious people survive in the real world?
    I guess in reality they have *yummy stuff* a more quiet attitude.
    Jun 4, 2018
    FleshToDust likes this.
  43. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Mmmm that's good pork.
    Jun 4, 2018
  44. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    I know *munch munch* I'm turning into a pig.
    Jun 4, 2018
  45. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    @Alexander Hawksmoor : I've had so many experiences like that online, it's crazy. Many people on social media don't like civilised discussions. They resort to labelling you with some buzzword like 'nazi' or 'racist' or 'misogynist' because it instantly makes you less than a human in their mind and hence they feel more justified to attack you. Psychology 101.
    Jun 4, 2018
  46. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    But yeah, I totally agree that people are often less confrontational in real life than online. Online it's hard to convey your tone of voice, and people (especially unhealthy ones) often attribute a rude tune of voice to you when you disagree with them. Our imagination can work against us in these instances.
    Jun 4, 2018