RPG Maker Forums

Tai_MT
Tai_MT
You should hit her with the realities of Octopi and Squid mating rituals. Particularly that the ladies get to decide which males sperm fertilizes them... I won't go into details, but if you look it up, you find that roughly half of them prefer sexual assault to a drawn out mating ritual.

If she's going to use animal mating habits to justify terrible things, I'd do the same to her.
starlight dream
starlight dream
The animal kingdom also includes female felines that have quite a rep. Was it necessary to pull the poor male dragonflies through the mud? They're very sensitive. I've seen several men cry at the movies which proves the male dragonflies cry a lot too.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
@starlight dream they actually have hockey posters all over the place at Tim Hortans. You better like hockey or else!
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
I don't like Hockey. But, I like the fistfights. Boxing should be on ice. It'd make both sports more interesting.
starlight dream
starlight dream
I like their donuts too much. I better buy a Habs tshirt or something just to be safe.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
ok so basically I 'watch' animal kingdom channel now? o.o
starlight dream
starlight dream
@TheoAllen Are you looking for the "change channel" button? XD
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
You and me baby aint nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel...oh hellllll noooo!!!
starlight dream
starlight dream
LOL *channel switch*
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
mike tyson throw a jab out of left field!
oooooh and he slips on the ice. ali comes back with a swift uppercut! aaaand score! 1 point to team griffandore.
starlight dream
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Most social media sites are echo chambers to a degree. I'd say even many social real life settings are echo chambers since people usually like to stick with those who agree with them. A lot of political activism are massive echo chambers. Many activists do not speak their own beliefs. They just parrot the group rhetoric that they've been brainwashed with.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
On the other hand, I think having arguments just for the sake of arguments is also silly. Gotta know how to pick your own battles, because many are a colossal waste of time and energy.
starlight dream
starlight dream
In my experience, people irl are more inclined to discuss, express different views without reverting to hate. It's part of socializing, you can't click a button and change settings or topics.^^ But online it's too easy to avoid those with different opinions so it breeds pigheadedness.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
This isn't even my final form!
*transforms into pighead*
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Skulks out of the shadows
"Mmm fresh pork"
Takes a bite
Skulks back into the shadows.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
On a more serious note that's my point, most of the big aggressive voices on social media platforms are probably insecure morons in real life who can't debate to save their life cause if someone disagrees with you online you can just block them.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
What I find most funny is apparently the way to win an argument nowadays is to just make fun of someones character, or accuse them of hate crimes, because people don't like facts. Sadly, even when you prove someone wrong all the sheep flock to their master to assure them that they were right evem when they were wrong and your just a bully.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Yeah, their opinions are probably shunned a lot in real life *munch munch, pig needs more salt*. I sometimes read things and wonder how can these *tasty pig parts* rude and oblivious people survive in the real world?
I guess in reality they have *yummy stuff* a more quiet attitude.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Mmmm that's good pork.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've decided "Attack on Equestria" should be released first... hence this new ARG channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKiUI8xOVx9dsF4kRXUmxw
Check it out, and subscribe! The ARG will lead up to the video game. It's not a creepy game, but I just thought it should follow ARG standards.
For anyone interested in my project M - i finally made a gamethread about it :D

Yay. I turned 39 today. Another year older, another year closer to the grave.
I'm sure the latest post/thread in the sidebar used to have 5 posts. Was it always been like this?

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClementPanchout