RPG Maker Forums

kovak
kovak
i've learned a lot cuz of that because i had to break my patterns and to think outside the box a lot
kovak
kovak
idk if i'll be able to go back to High Fantasy any time soon but i'm sure that i won't have the same view as before
kovak
kovak
i've changed thing to the point where each system has become more and more complex and then i had to put them aside to focus on a single one
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
sci-fi to me is more 'catching' than high fantasy, but I grew up in a super dungeons and dragons 'esque blur of fantasy game after fantasy game.. then one time I decided to break the rules and go for a futuristic dungeons and dragons game (not like planescape or anything), but never knew about shadowrun. Got to say I was hooked on sci-fi since. Something a bit more cool to get grungy and future emo.
kovak
kovak
funny thing is that now all the other systems were built around this complex one and things became way more fun than i had expected
kovak
kovak
@Sauteed_Onion i like how Shadowrun handle some stuff and it's a good reference for system design. Sad we can't emulate things that are up to the player's roleplay itself.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Maybe one day we will advance technologically enough to help stop your nose bleed.. meow.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen, I can't act like things will be ok anymore. It needs to be said: We have a Pandemic...
Release version of Pillow Hero is out on windows now! --> https://bit.ly/2USHKLv
Stream will be live shortly! Feeling like doing some Minecraft instead of DK64 since it has been a bit! Feel free to drop by!
I have a situaaaaaaaation!!!!
Alright guys, I decided to be nice and let you use my instant map creator plugin entirely for free! :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaizenRadoriam