RPG Maker Forums

lunarrosecrow
lunarrosecrow
Excluding Pixar and Marvel Movies I'm talking traditional based on Brother's Grimm tales Disney movies
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
Rapunzel, Aladdin and Pocahontas.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Not based on the Brother's Grimm but my favorite Disney movie was always the Fox and the Hound. Though how Disney got that sweet tale of friendship through adversity out of such a horribly depressing novel I don't even...well lets just say it's a Brother's Grimm fable in spirit at least.

Admittedly never much of a Disney fan, so I don't really have 3 examples.
Verdelite
Verdelite
Mulan, Baymax and the Hunchback of Notre Dame :D
Poryg
Poryg
None are my favorite.
Milennin
Milennin
Aladdin, Lion King and... don't really have a third favourite.
Reactions: Dalph
Dalph
Dalph
I didn't watch them all but so far my top 3 are:

1) The Lion King
2) Aladdin
3) The Hunchback of Notredame

I also like Fantasia (extremely old but awesome), I used to watch it a lot with my father when I was a kid. :D
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Aladdin, The little mermaid, Beauty and the Beast.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Treasure planet, Mulan, Fox and the Hound.
Was Pete's Dragon Disney? I loved that movie growing up.
Celianna
Celianna
Excluding Pixar and Marvel, mine would be:
1. Wreck-it Ralph
2. Mulan
3. Treasure Planet & Tarzan
Can't wait for the Wreck-it Ralph sequel!
Vincent Chu
Vincent Chu
Aladdin, Beauty and The Beast and The Lion King.
Darkanine
Darkanine
Aladdin, Lion King and Hercules for me, in no order. Tarzan and Nightmare Before Christmas are also up there.
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
1. Beauty and the Beast (1991)
2. Zootopia/Zootropolis
3. Cinderella (1950) / Robin Hood / Mulan
I can't make up my mind about the third, but Beauty and the Beast will always be my favourite Disney movie no question and Zootopia was such a pleasant surprise when it came out :)
mlogan
mlogan
Of the traditional fairy tale ones, I’d have to say Tangled and yes, gonna do it, Frozen. Not sure #3.

But Big Hero 6 beats out any of them, hands down.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

XGkudjn.png

Latest custom tileset work for Raptor Revolt includes beach debris and palm tree. Can't wait to go to the beach!
Doing RPG Maker News #13 | More Yokai, Overworld Edits, Actor Specific Movement, Ultra Localization
One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
unknown.png

Finished coloring her and giving her different character portraits. Wanted to show a few of them :)
Can anyone tell me what MV plugin allows you to do that clear-shockwave visual effect? I've seen a variation of it with fallen angel Olivia for battle effects but its strictly for guarding, but I've definitely seen it in other games being used both in and out of battle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jl4867