Comments on Profile Post by Alexander Hawksmoor

1. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    :( Whatever happens remember that a flamethrower is not the solution.
    Jun 9, 2018
  2. Alexander Hawksmoor
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I know what that feels like. Only, in my case, it tends to be my mental health problems which get in the way. :(
    Jun 9, 2018
    Verdelite and starlight dream like this.
  4. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Same, and tiredness.
    Jun 9, 2018
  5. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Same, same, and angering the RPG Gods never helps either. They're so susceptible.
    Jun 9, 2018
    Verdelite and The Stranger like this.
  6. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I think the lack of motivation to do anything, sometimes even to perform basic tasks, is one of the biggest challenges I face on a daily basis. If it's not lack of motivation, then it's constantly feeling worthless and hopeless. It means I struggle to find a point in anything, sometimes even in eating. Now I feel like I'm just whining about nothing.
    Jun 9, 2018
  7. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    I have a task for eating, so ig I relate
    Jun 9, 2018
  8. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @The Stranger *nods* Thanks for saving me the effort of typing all that. I owe you one..
    Jun 9, 2018
  9. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Jun 9, 2018
  10. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Well aren't we all a peachy bunch! :kaoluv:
    Jun 9, 2018
  11. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Do any of you ever feel nothing at all? I do. I often feel as if I'm hollow or dead inside. Not experiencing emotion of any kind, not creating thoughts or desires, just existing. I want to hate it, but can only do so after it has passed.
    Jun 9, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  12. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @The Stranger Not gonna lie, I do get the feeling and I often appreciate it.
    Jun 9, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  13. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    I felt hollow till I met you guys, now I feel less hollow ;)
    Jun 9, 2018
  14. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @starlight dream Why do you appreciate feeling dead? I mean, I guess it's better than feeling as if you're drowning in despair, but it's prevents you from doing anything.
    Jun 9, 2018
  15. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Sometimes feeling something even if its bad is better than feeling nothing at all.
    Jun 9, 2018
    starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
  16. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Alexander Hawksmoor I agree. Feeling something, anything, lets me know I'm still alive. When I feel dead inside I no longer feel anything, and can't relate to things going on around me. I stop living, and simply exist.
    Jun 9, 2018
  17. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Simply existing is the worst feeling ever. Id give you a cuddle but that might make you feel worse lol.
    Jun 9, 2018
  18. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Just existing, feeling like a passive observer, is a big problem for me. I'd like to change it, but I really don't know how. Awwh. I wouldn't mind getting a hug. I haven't been hugged in many years.
    Jun 9, 2018
    Marsigne and starlight dream like this.
  19. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    I am sleepy hollow.
    @The Stranger I suppose feeling bad for too long is overwhelming and I like it when everything seems to stop. I don't enjoy the emptiness but appreciate it over some other emotions.
    My feelings aren't the dominant factor to know if I'm alive. I probably feel too much to begin with :p
    Jun 9, 2018
  20. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Hey Why didn't I get a hug to fill my hollow heart! o_O
    Jun 9, 2018
    The Stranger and Marsigne like this.
  21. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    I usually feel strong emotions, and feel nothing when I'm at peace and have nothing to do.
    Jun 9, 2018
  22. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @starlight dream But without emotion, how do we experience life? How do we love and laugh? How do we weep and share in the experiences of others? It just becomes this uncomfortable emptiness in which time ceases to matter, and I gain nothing (positive or negative) from engaging with the world.
    Jun 9, 2018
    starlight dream and Marsigne like this.
  23. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @Marsigne I relate to that. It's good when powerful emotions take a break imo.
    Jun 9, 2018
    Marsigne and The Stranger like this.
  24. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @The Stranger What helps me is knowing that the emptiness will pass. And I'm so anxious about the future that anything that gives me an emotional and neurotic standstill is welcome.
    Even lack of feeling is part of the life experience. Just being. Awareness of the senses.
    I call it my calm before the storm. The deep breath before the plunge. Where only LOTR quotes exist.
    Jun 9, 2018
  25. starlight dream
  26. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Gandalf quotes. xD That made me smile. It does put a hold on my anxiety and paranoia, but it's not as if I can be productive during that time. Awwh. Thanks for the hugs.
    Jun 9, 2018
    Marsigne and starlight dream like this.
  27. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    That's why I need a girlfriend. :)
    Jun 9, 2018
  28. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @Marsigne Sigh. I need a hug dispenser- uhh I mean a boyfriend too.

I hope the gf you'll find will be as sweet as you are. :)
    Jun 9, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.
  29. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Thanks! :kaojoy:
    Jun 9, 2018