RPG Maker Forums

Marsigne
Marsigne
I have a task for eating, so ig I relate
starlight dream
starlight dream
@The Stranger *nods* Thanks for saving me the effort of typing all that. I owe you one..
starlight dream
starlight dream
Well aren't we all a peachy bunch! :kaoluv:
The Stranger
The Stranger
Do any of you ever feel nothing at all? I do. I often feel as if I'm hollow or dead inside. Not experiencing emotion of any kind, not creating thoughts or desires, just existing. I want to hate it, but can only do so after it has passed.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@The Stranger Not gonna lie, I do get the feeling and I often appreciate it.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
I felt hollow till I met you guys, now I feel less hollow ;)
The Stranger
The Stranger
@starlight dream Why do you appreciate feeling dead? I mean, I guess it's better than feeling as if you're drowning in despair, but it's prevents you from doing anything.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Sometimes feeling something even if its bad is better than feeling nothing at all.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Alexander Hawksmoor I agree. Feeling something, anything, lets me know I'm still alive. When I feel dead inside I no longer feel anything, and can't relate to things going on around me. I stop living, and simply exist.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Simply existing is the worst feeling ever. Id give you a cuddle but that might make you feel worse lol.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Just existing, feeling like a passive observer, is a big problem for me. I'd like to change it, but I really don't know how. Awwh. I wouldn't mind getting a hug. I haven't been hugged in many years.
starlight dream
starlight dream
I am sleepy hollow.
@The Stranger I suppose feeling bad for too long is overwhelming and I like it when everything seems to stop. I don't enjoy the emptiness but appreciate it over some other emotions.
My feelings aren't the dominant factor to know if I'm alive. I probably feel too much to begin with :p
starlight dream
starlight dream
Hey Why didn't I get a hug to fill my hollow heart! o_O
Marsigne
Marsigne
I usually feel strong emotions, and feel nothing when I'm at peace and have nothing to do.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@starlight dream But without emotion, how do we experience life? How do we love and laugh? How do we weep and share in the experiences of others? It just becomes this uncomfortable emptiness in which time ceases to matter, and I gain nothing (positive or negative) from engaging with the world.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marsigne I relate to that. It's good when powerful emotions take a break imo.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@The Stranger What helps me is knowing that the emptiness will pass. And I'm so anxious about the future that anything that gives me an emotional and neurotic standstill is welcome.
Even lack of feeling is part of the life experience. Just being. Awareness of the senses.
I call it my calm before the storm. The deep breath before the plunge. Where only LOTR quotes exist.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Gandalf quotes. xD That made me smile. It does put a hold on my anxiety and paranoia, but it's not as if I can be productive during that time. Awwh. Thanks for the hugs.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yay. I turned 39 today. Another year older, another year closer to the grave.
I'm sure the latest post/thread in the sidebar used to have 5 posts. Was it always been like this?

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png
Made the "My Beating Mystery" board today:
3ENFLSC.png

in Grim Trigger episodes 3 & 4, the main characters play a Clue rip-off board game called "My Beating Mystery" (haha), so of course I had to draw the board for it. Can't decide if I wanna add blood or not
Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldj