Comments on Profile Post by Alexander Hawksmoor

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    At least you actually have a project thread, I still haven't got around to making mine. xD TBH, I think the main thing stopping me at this point is anxiety.
    Jun 10, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.
  2. hiddenone
    hiddenone
    @The Stranger Anxiety makes it tough to put up a project thread for sure, I actually did a few 'rough draft' threads that I didn't submit before finally hitting the button... And then I hid for a while so I wouldn't see what reactions I was getting. :guffaw:
    Jun 10, 2018
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @hiddenone Glad I'm not alone. xD I get really anxious posting replies to threads in general, so I only tend to post stuff which I hope doesn't gain too much attention. Even then, I'll keep my eye on that thread until I'm sure no one will reply to what I've posted. Anxiety really does get in the way of a lot of things.
    Jun 10, 2018
  4. hiddenone
    hiddenone
    @The Stranger Yeah, I've found that once you post a enough times in random threads it's a bit easier to get over the anxiety, but I still find myself going back and checking later to make sure I didn't post something dumb.
    Jun 10, 2018
  5. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I used to get anxious posting replies to threads, but posting consistently got me over that. I also ramble a lot so most people don't want to read my walls of text and I don't get a lot of responses as a result of that. :guffaw:

I'm just as anxious of posting serious threads myself though. I have a playable one map challenge game just waiting but every time I write a mock up thread I chicken out of it. :unsure:
    Jun 10, 2018
  6. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Jun 10, 2018
    Marsigne and The Stranger like this.